Alabama emergency helpline numbers: Alabama government department helplines
Alabama emergency helpline numbers - When emergencies strike or you're seeking information about essential services, having access to the right helpline numbers can make all the difference. Alabama, a state known for its Southern hospitality, ensures that its residents have access to a wide range of helpline services across various departments. In this comprehensive guide, we'll provide you with a list of helpline numbers for different services, helping you navigate through any situation with ease.
alabama Help Phone Number
Contact numbers have been issued by every department to help the citizens of alabama in any situation, so that they can get help by contacting the related problem and the related department phone number, you can consider it as a small phone number directory, here we have all the Main phone numbers are provided that will come in handy every time
Emergency Services Phone number
- Emergency: 911
- Alabama Poison Control Center: 1-800-222-1222
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)
For help related to Alabama Health and Medical Services, you can contact on these numbers
- Alabama Department of Public Health: 1-800-252-1818
- Mental Health Crisis Line: 1-800-691-8426
- Healthcare Marketplace Assistance: 1-800-318-2596
Legal and Government Services Phone number
- Alabama Legal Help Line: 1-866-456-4995
- Alabama Voter Assistance: 1-800-274-8683
- Alabama Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
Law Enforcement and Safety Helpline Number
- Alabama Highway Patrol: 1-800-272-0036
- Alabama State Fire Marshal: 1-800-392-5679
- Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (Report Poaching): 1-800-272-GAME (1-800-272-4263)
Utility and Service Providers Phone Number
- Alabama Power Customer Service: 1-800-245-2244
- AT&T Customer Service: 1-800-288-2020
- Alabama Gas Corporation Customer Service: 1-800-292-4008
Social Services Contect Number
- Alabama Department of Human Resources: 1-800-362-1504
- Food Assistance Hotline: 1-800-221-5689
- Alabama Aging and Disability Resource Center: 1-800-243-5463
Transportation Services Phone Number
- Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT): 1-888-588-2424
- Greyhound Bus Lines: 1-800-231-2222
- Amtrak Information and Reservations: 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245)
Educational Services phone number
- Alabama State Department of Education: 1-334-242-9700
- Alabama College Savings Plan: 1-800-294-4740
- Alabama GED Testing Services: 1-800-392-8086
Environmental Services Phone Number
- Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM): 1-800-843-0699
- Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources: 1-800-843-8096
Community and Support Services Phone Number
- United Way 2-1-1: Dial 2-1-1
- Alabama 211 Connect: 1-888-421-1266
The University of Alabama Phone Number
To report a campus emergency, call the University Police at 205-348-5454 or 911. You may also use any of the Police Phones/Blue Phones located throughout campus. These phones are connected directly to the University’s police communication center.
Alabama Department of Revenue Phone Number list
|Business & License Tax||Tobacco Tax Section||334-242-9627|
|Severance & License Tax Section||334-353-7827|
|Motor Fuels Section||334-242-9608|
|Field Audit Section||334-242-9630|
|Business & License Tax Assessments||334-242-9600|
|Collection Services||Collection Services||334-242-1220|
|Deputy Commissioner||Deputy Commissioner||334-242-1175|
|Tax Incentives||Tax Incentives||334-242-1175|
|Historic Tax credit 2017 and 2013||334-242-1175|
|Alabama Historic Commission||334-230-2643|
|Alabama Office of Apprenticeship||334-280-4414|
|Alabama Film Office||334-242-4195|
|Growing Alabama Credit, Investment Credit, Port Credit||334-242-1175|
|Department of Commerce||334-242-0400|
|Enterprise Zone Credit||334-242-1175|
|Entity Registration & Processing Services||Processing Services||334-242-1820|
|Equal Employment Opportunity Office||Equal Employment Opportunity Office||334-353-5480|
|Financial Operations||Financial Operations||334-353-4655|
|Human Resources||Human Resources||334-242-1670|
|Income Tax||Withholding Tax||334-242-1300|
|Registration for Business Accounts||334-242-1584|
|Pass-Thru Entities (S-Corps, Partnerships, Fiduciary, Estates, Trusts)||334-242-1170 Option #6|
|Individual Income Tax Special Audit-CP2000/EOAD Group||334-242-1940|
|Individual Income Tax Special Audit-Non-filer Group||334-242-1511|
|Individual Income Tax Refund Hotline||1-855-894-7391|
|Individual Income Tax Questions||334-242-1170 Option #1|
|Individual Income Tax Assessments||334-242-1170 Option #1|
|Financial Institution Excise Tax Questions||334-242-1170 Option #6|
|Corporate Income Tax Questions||334-242-1170 Option #6|
|Business Privilege Tax||334-242-1170 Option #8|
|Internal Audit/Security||Internal Audit & Security||334-242-3480|
|Motor Vehicle||Motor Vehicle||334-242-9000|
|Property Tax||Property Tax||334-242-1525|
|Sales & Use Tax||Sales & Use Tax||334-242-1490 (General Info) or 1-866-576-6531 (Paperless Filing Info)|
|Registration for Business Accounts||334-242-1584|
|Taxpayer Advocacy||Taxpayer Advocacy||334-242-1055|
Alabama Crisis Lifeline
If you are feeling vulnerable or suicidal or are worried about someone, call 988, the national number for all mental health, substance use, and suicide crises. For more information on this lifeline, visit the Alabama Department of Mental Health.
Alabama Crisis Numbers
- The Crisis Center (Central Alabama)
- Main Line: (205) 323-7777
- Teen Line: (205) 328-LINK (205-328-5465)
- Kids' Help Line: (205) 328-KIDS (205-328-5437)
- Senior Talk Line: (205) 328-TALK (205-328-8255)
- Crisis Services of North Alabama (256) 716-1000 or 1-800-691-8426
- Family Counseling Center of Mobile, Inc. (251) 431-5111 or 1-800-239-1117
National Crisis Resources
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)
- Covenant House Nineline 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929)
- Girls & Boys Town National Hotline Phone, Chat, Text, and Email 1-800-448-3000 1-800-448-1833-TTY 24-hour nationwide
- National Graduate Student Crisis Line 1-877-GRAD-HLP (1-877-4723-475)
- National Youth Crisis Hotline 1-800-442-HOPE (1-800-442-4673)
- Poison Control Center For Emergencies: 1-800-222-1222
- Samariteens 1-800-252-TEENS (1-800-252-8336) 3:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
- The Trevor Lifeline 1-866-488-7386
- Youth America Hotline (YAH!) 1-877-YOUTHLINE (1-877-968-8454)
- Youth Crisis Hotline 1-800-HIT-HOME (1-800-448-4663)
Government Department Name List in Alabama
- Department of Conservation and Natural Resources: Contact Information
- Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM): 334-271-7700
- Alabama Department of Corrections: 334-353-3883
- Alabama Department of Labor: 334-242-8990
- Alabama Department of Revenue: Contact Information
- Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT): 334-242-6358
- Alabama Department of Veterans Affairs: Contact Information
- Alabama Department of Commerce: 334-242-0400
- Alabama Department of Insurance: 334-269-3550
- Alabama Department of Industrial Relations: Now known as the Alabama Department of Labor. Refer to #4.
- Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences: 334-242-3400
alabama phone number helpline FQAs
Q1: What are helpline phone numbers used for in Alabama?
Ans: Helpline phone numbers in Alabama are used to provide quick and direct access to various government departments, agencies, and services. They help residents obtain information, report incidents, seek assistance, and address concerns.
Q2: How do I find the right helpline phone number for a specific service?
Ans: You can find helpline phone numbers on official government websites, informational materials, and directories. Online searches, official publications, and contacting government offices directly are reliable ways to access the correct helpline number.
Q3: Are helpline phone numbers available 24/7?
Ans: Helpline phone numbers may vary in terms of availability. While emergency services like 911 operate 24/7, other helplines might have specific operating hours. Always check the official sources or contact the helpline during their working hours.
Q4: What types of services can I access through helpline phone numbers in Alabama?
Ans: Helpline phone numbers cover a wide range of services, including emergency services, health-related assistance, legal guidance, tax inquiries, labor issues, transportation queries, and more. These helplines act as a direct link to government resources.
Q5: Can I report incidents or concerns through helpline phone numbers?
Ans: Yes, many helplines allow residents to report incidents, concerns, or violations related to the respective department's jurisdiction. These reports help authorities address issues promptly.
Q6: How can I confirm the authenticity of a helpline phone number?
Ans: To ensure authenticity, verify helpline phone numbers through official government websites, official publications, or verified sources. Avoid using numbers from unverified or unsolicited sources.
Q7: Are there language options available on helpline phone numbers?
Ans: Some helplines may offer language options to accommodate diverse communities. It's best to check with the respective helpline to see if language assistance is available.
Q8: Can I ask for confidential assistance through helpline phone numbers?
Ans: Many helplines ensure confidentiality when dealing with personal matters. However, it's advisable to clarify confidentiality policies when speaking with the helpline representative.
Q9: What do I do if I can't reach the helpline during its operating hours?
Ans: If you can't reach the helpline during operating hours, you can check if there are alternative contact methods such as email or online forms. Otherwise, try calling during their next operating hours.
Q10: Are there additional resources available beyond the helpline numbers?
Ans: Yes, government websites often provide additional information, FAQs, and online services that can complement the assistance provided through helpline numbers. Exploring official websites can be helpful.
US Passport Application Forms PDF
Applying for Jobs In Soudi Arebia US Embassy
Article Tag - Alabama emergency helpline numbers, Alabama government department helplines, Alabama 24/7 helpline contacts, Alabama helpline phone numbers, Alabama crisis support lines, Alabama public service hotlines, Alabama emergency assistance numbers, Alabama helpline directory, Alabama information hotline, Alabama government agency contacts, Alabama support and help numbers, Alabama helpline services, Alabama official helpline information, Alabama departmental contact numbers, Alabama toll-free helplines, Alabama community assistance lines, Alabama health and safety helplines, Alabama reporting helplines, Alabama legal aid hotlines, Alabama non-emergency helplines,
- Tracy Norwood - Director
Click to Email
7:30 am until 4:30 pm
- Main Office (659) 247-6000
- Main FAX (659) 247-6070
156 Blake Drive
Double Springs, AL 35553
PO Box 116
Double Springs, AL 35553-0116
Child Support - Mailing Address
PO Box 28
Double Springs, AL 35553-0028
View Google Map