Andhra Pradesh Labor Card Online Application Form || AP Labour Card Form Download PDF
Andhra Pradesh Labor Card Online Application Form, Andhra Pradesh Labor Department Website, AP Labor Card Application Date, AP Labor Registration, Andhra Pradesh Labor Card Status, Andhra Pradesh Labor Card Online Registration, How do I pay my AP Labor welfare fund?, What is Labor card in India?, Labor card Andhra Pradesh, What is BOCW card?, How can I register my shop in Andhra Pradesh?,
Andhra Pradesh Labor Card – Andhra Pradesh Labor Card
Under this article, we are going to tell you today that if you are a permanent laborer of the state of Andhra Pradesh, then now you will have to make a labor card because the Andhra Pradesh government has now made the labor card one of the important documents in the state. Through this, it becomes easy for laborers to take benefits of many schemes, if you want, you can apply offline for Andhra Pradesh Labor Card and if you want, you can also apply online, for the online application form, you can go to its official website can also apply
Or you can go to the nearest E-Mitra shop of your area and fill the application form by paying the fixed fee. We will tell you about the welfare schemes started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the benefit of the laborers in the post. Will tell, so if you do not have a labor card, then you can apply for a labor card by following all the steps mentioned in the post.
Andhra Pradesh Labour Card (आंध्रप्रदेश लेबर कार्ड 2023)
Andhra Pradesh Labor Card is such a labor card, through which the benefits of many government schemes can be availed. People who have labor cards, their families are also given the benefits of government services, but for this labor card, only those working in the unorganized sector are eligible. Only working class people can get their registration done. A few days after the registration is done, the labor card is issued by the labor department of Andhra Pradesh. To get the labor card made, a scheme has been started by the government, which The name Labor Card Scheme has been kept
Under this scheme, now the working class can apply through online method sitting at their home or can also apply through offline application method, but for offline application, the laborer has to go to the Labor Department office, after which there is some delay in the process of application. It also takes time, but you can make a labor card very easily with the help of the method mentioned in the post for online application. It has been instructed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh that the laborers who do not have a labor card
They will be deprived of the benefits of government schemes. We are going to tell you in this post about the schemes that Andhra Pradesh government has planned to provide benefits to laborers under this labor card and about the online application of this labor card. We are also going to tell you the information in the post, so do not leave this post in the middle, some laborers are not able to apply on its official website due to lack of correct and complete information about the application of this Andhra Pradesh Labor Card.
Andhra Pradesh Maternity Benefit Yojana
PM Free Aata Chaki Yojana
Free Laptop Yojana Form
Which laborers can apply for this labor card?
The working class people who can apply for this Andhra Pradesh Labor Card, their table is given below
- The laborer who is a roller driver can apply for this
- Raj Mistri
- concrete mix makers
- cement factory workers
- road builders
- construction workers of government buildings or construction workers of private buildings
- iron workers
- People working in MNREGA (but those who do horticulture or forestry work cannot do NREGA works)
- unskilled manual labor
- dyeing workers etc.
Basic Objective of Andhra Pradesh Labor Card
In the state, those who come under the category of working class can make this labor card, through this card they are given a chance to work for 100 days on behalf of the government in NREGA works and laborers are needed for other government works. There are many laborers who come under the category of working class but due to not being registered they cannot get any employment or they cannot get any private employment due to which Their economic condition is becoming very weak, such laborers will not have to worry about work because many such schemes are started by the government.
For which laborers are needed and they are provided with government employment or private employment, apart from this, the benefits of laborers government schemes are also given under this Andhra Pradesh Labor Card, for your information, tell people who have NREGA job card and There is a labor card, they are given a salary of Rs 202 per day by giving employment in NREGA works on behalf of the state government, so if you also want to apply for this labor card, you can do it by following the method of the article.
What is Andhra Pradesh Labor Card document?
- Mazdoor Aadhaar Card for Andhra Pradesh Labor Card
- identity card
- Ration card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- bank pass book number
- laborer's caste certificate
- income certificate
- Address proof
- job card
- If you have worked up to 100 with NREGA or contractor, then proof will have to be given.
- Aadhaar card of family members and their passport size photographs
What is Andhra Pradesh Labor Card Eligibility?
- The age limit of the applying laborer should be 18 to 55 years
- If the laborer has a bank account, it should be linked to his Aadhaar card.
- Proof of having worked in NREGA for 100 days in works other than horticulture or forestry
- Permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh can make this labor card
- You have to apply online for this labor card
- You can also apply offline if you want.
- Only one worker in a family can apply for the card
- If a member of a laborer's family has already got a labor card made, then another member cannot apply for it.
What is the application process for Andhra Pradesh Labor Card?
If you want to apply for Andhra Pradesh Labor Card, then you should take special care that the laborers who come in the unorganized sector can apply for it, to know about the process of online application, you are shown by us in the article. follow the steps
- First of all you have to open the official website of this Andhra Pradesh Labor Card
- After opening, its main page will open in front of you.
- Now the main page of this Andhra Pradesh Labor Card has opened in front of you, in that you will see the option of registration, on which you have to click.
- After clicking on Registration, its next page will open a list below it, in which you will have Login for E-Registration/Licence/Renewal Under all Labor Laws in this way
- Now the next page of Andhra Pradesh Labor Card will open in front of you which will be like this
- In this page you will get the link of New Registration on which you have to click
- After clicking, another page will open in front of you, which will be like this
- In this page, you have to fill the information asked correctly, then enter the capture code and submit it.
- In this way the process of applying for your Andhra Pradesh Labor Card will be completed.
AP labour Card Form Download BOCW Department Aandhra Pradesh
AP BOCW department Shrmik Card Form Download 2023 To download Aandhra Pradesh aandhra pradesh shrmik card form, all the step by step information has been given here, so that you can download AP Shrmik Card Form and apply from the form to make labor card.
Andhra Pradesh Labor Card Toll Free Number
For information about the toll free number of this labor card, let us know the method given in the article.
- First of all, you open its official website, after which the main page of Andhra Pradesh Labor Card will open in front of you.
- In this page, you will see the option of Contact, that too in the line above it.
- After clicking on Contact, its next page will open in front of you.
- In this page you will get information about Andhra Pradesh Labor Card Toll Free Number Main Office and E-mail ID
List Of Andhra Pradesh Labor Card Scheme
You can see here the list of labor card scheme issued by the Andhra Pradesh Labor Department along with the information about what benefits are available in the scheme etc.
|Sl No.||Name of the Scheme||Amount of benefit|
|1||Marriage Gift||Cash gift for the Marriage of Women worker and two daughters of construction workers.|
|2||Maternity benefit for women worker, wife and two daughters of registered construction workers limited to two deliveries each.|
|3||Fatal Accident Relief||Relief to the dependents of the worker, who died in the fatal accidents.|
|4||Disability Relief||Relief to the worker, who suffered disability in the accidents.|
(The extent of Disability will be decided as per procedure under Employees’ Compensation Act).
G.O.Ms.No.3, Dated: 04-02-2016, LET&F (Lab-I) Department.
|5||Natural Death Relief||Relief to the dependents for natural death of the worker.|
|6||Hospitalization Relief||Relief to the worker for hospitalization due to accident or disease.|
|7||Funeral Expenses||Expenses for the funeral are provided in case of|
1. Fatal accident/Natural Death of Registered workers.
2. Accidental Death of un-registered worker in the course of employment; and
3. Charges for transportation of body of the deceased worker, who died in accident in the course of employment to his native place @ Rs.20/- per K.M.
|8||Relief to the unregistered workers||1. Fatal Accidental Relief: Death occurred at work-site.|
2. Disability Relief:
(i) 50% and above Partial Permanent Disability to the worker.
(ii) 50% below Partial Permanent Disability. Disability.
G.O.Ms.No.63, dt.21-11-2011, LET&F (Lab-IV) Department.
|9||Vocational training to the dependents||The Placement Linked Vocational Training shall be imparted through Employment and Training Department|
G.O.Ms.No.14, dated: 24.03.2016, LET&F (Lab-IV) Department.
|Cost of Training to each trainee Rs. 15,000/-.|
NPS – Lite, 2010 (Swalamban)
b) Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
|Pension coverage to the workers with the matching contribution of Govt., of India and APBOCWW Board along with worker contribution.|
a) G.O.Ms.No.66, dated: 27-07-2010, LET&F (Lab-IV) Department.
b)G.O.Ms.No.58, dated: 28-10-2011, LET&F (Lab-IV) Department.
Pension coverage of Rs.1,000/- to 5,000/- per month under Atal Pension Yojana (APY) vide Memo.No.115417/Lab-I/A2/2015, Dt.28.03.2016 of LET&F Dept.,
|1)Annual Contribution of Worker 1,000/-|
2)By Board 1,000/-
APBOCWW Board 1,000/-
1) 50% premium to be borne by worker.
2) 50% premium by Board.
|11||Training in Safety and Skill Development to the Construction Workers.||15 days Skill Up-gradation Training in Construction Trades.|
G.O.Ms.No.43, dated: 27-08-2013, LET&F (Lab-IV) Department.
|12||Supply of Tool Kits||Distribution of Tool Kits to Construction Workers who completed Skill Up-gradation Training in the Trade of Masonry, Electrical and Plumbing|
G.O.Ms.No.17, dated: 06.04.2016 , LET&F (EMP) Department.
|13||Providing Scholarships to 2 Children||1.Providing Scholarships to 2 Children of BOC Workers Studying 9th, 10th, Intermediate or ITI who are not covered under YSR Bima.:|
2.Providing Scholarships to 2 Children of BOC Workers Studying Higher Professional Courses at Graduation Level
G.O.Ms.No.14, dt:19.07.2018 of LET&F (Lab-I) Department.
|14||Providing Artificial Limbs and Other Appliances to Disabled BOC Workers||Providing Artificial Limbs and Other Appliances to Disabled BOC Workers|
G.O.Ms.No.15, dt:19.07.2018 of LET&F (Lab-I) Department.
Benefits of Andhra Pradesh Labor Card
- If someone in the family of laborers falls ill, then the treatment of his family is done free of cost by the government.
- If the laborer dies, then the financial amount is provided to his family.
- Apart from the laborer, his family is also given the benefit of the services of the government.
- Now laborers can apply for labor card sitting at their home.
- With the launch of the official website of the labor card, a lot of time is going to be saved for the laborers.
- Laborers will not have to apply for labor card by paying more money
- Under the Mazdoor Cycle Yojana, free cycles are provided to the children of laborers to go to school.
- Financial assistance up to Rs 1.20 lakh is given for construction work.
- The laborers who live in hilly areas are given assistance of Rs 1.30 lakh for building construction.
- If a registered laborer (labourer) dies, then his family is given financial assistance for living.
- When the workers move towards old age, they are given a fixed pension amount every month.
- The laborers who work in the construction sector and do not have tools, then funds are given to them by the Andhra Pradesh government to buy tools.
Andhra Pradesh Labor Card Login Method
- For this, first of all you have to open the website of Andhra Pradesh Labor Card
- After clicking on the login link, its login form will open in front of you.
- In this you have to enter User Name and Password
- After entering all this, you have to click on the option of Sign In, after which your page will be logged in.
How to download Andhra Pradesh Labor Card?
- First you open its official website
- Now its menu page will open in front of you, in that you will see the option of registration on which you have to click and after that there will be a list show below it, in which you will see the option of Download Certificate, on which you have to click.
- Now another page will open in front of you which is like this
- In this page you have to enter the application number and click on Go option.
- After clicking on Go, your labor card will open in front of you, which you can download.
- After downloading, you have to click on the print option and your labor card will be printed.
List of schemes launched under Andhra Pradesh Labor Card
- Under this article, we will tell you about the schemes which have been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the labor card holders of the state.
- First of all you have to open the official website of Andhra Pradesh Labor Card Department
- After opening the website, its main page will open in front of you like this
- In this page you will see the option of Welfare Schemes on which you have to click
- After clicking on the option of Welfare Schemes, a list will open in front of you, in which you will see the option of List Of Welfare Schemes.
- After clicking on it, the list of schemes started by the Labor Department of Andhra Pradesh Government for the registered workers will open, you will also be able to take advantage of these schemes.
FQA – Andhra Pradesh Labor Card
Q. What is Andhra Pradesh Labor Card
Ans. The laborers working in the unorganized sector are issued labor cards so that they can get the benefits of all kinds of government schemes and those laborers who do not have employment, this labor card has been issued for the same purpose. Is
Q. Where can I apply for Andhra Pradesh Labor Card?
Ans. Laborers can apply for labor card by visiting their nearest CSC center and can also apply at their home with the help of online website
Q. What should be the age for Andhra Pradesh Labor Card
Ans. Talking about the age limit for Andhra Pradesh Labor Card, then for this the age should not be less than 18 years and should not be less than 60 years.