Ap Ration Card Application, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Form, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List, ScbPDS Status, AePDS Apply Form, aepos.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2021 – Ration card is a very important document issued by the central government. The ration card is implemented by the governments of each state in their respective states. Every person in the country has a ration card. If you do not have ration card then you should have ration card. Without the ration card, you can be deprived of the benefits of many types of government schemes.
In this article, we will give you complete information about AP Ration Card Online Application.
Who can make ration card Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card, whether rich person or poor person of the country, everyone has a ration card. Ration card serves as our identity for us. The ration distributed by the government like wheat, oil, rice, etc., you get from the ration card at a very low rate. If you have not got a ration card made yet, then you should have a ration card so that you can get the benefits of government schemes.
Ration card is available to everyone, but its biggest benefit is to those people who are very poor whose income is very less. Ration card has been issued only to maintain the income of these people and to improve the economic condition of the people.
Types of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
Ration card has been issued for those people whose income is very less and who are very poor. To improve the economic condition of these people, the government gives them ration through the government’s ration shop. Keeping in mind the income of the people and on the basis of the economic condition of the people, the ration card is divided into the following three categories:-
AP Ration Card Statistics
|Total ration shops||29730|
Commodity Prices By Ration Card
As mentioned above we said that the ration card will help all of the poor people to get all the food items in subsidized prices. Given below is the list of commodity prices available through the ration card:-
|Commodity||Distributed per month||Price for Consumers (Per kg)|
|Rice to AAY||35 kg per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10 kg per cards||Free of cost|
|Rice to priority/ white cards||5 kg per unit in ration card|
|Wheat Atta||1 kg per BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card||10.00/- (1/2 kg)|
|Red gram dal||2 kg per BPL card||Rs.40.00/-|
|D.F salt||1 kg||12.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)||Up to 3 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
AP New Rice Card Eligibility
- Total family income should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- Total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- Monthly electricity consumption should be less than 300 units.
- No family member should be Government employee or pensioner (all sanitary workers are exempted.)
- The family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sft built-up area.
Documents Required for AP Ration Card
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Driving licence
- Telephone bill
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Driving licence etc.
- Domicile certificate
- Identity proof of the family
- Aadhaar card,
- Voter id,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card
- Passport etc.
- Income certificate
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2021 Online Registration
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card What used to happen earlier that you had to make rounds of government offices for the application of ration card, due to which you used to waste time, but now you can apply for ration card by going to the official portal of Food and Civil Supplies Department. You can apply online from the comfort of your home. On the basis of the income of the people, the ration card is divided into some categories.
We use ration card for many types of government and non-government work. By visiting this website, you can see the status of your ration card and if you want to renew your ration card then you can do that too.
BPL Ration Card Andhra Pradesh
The government has kept such families who live below the poverty line in the category of AP BPL Ration Card. The annual income of a family with these ration cards is less than 10 thousand rupees. The card holder with AP BPL ration card can get 25 kg of food grains per month from the ration shop at a concessional rate.
Andhra Pradesh APL Ration Card
Those families who come above the poverty line whose annual income is more than 10 thousand rupees
The government gives them APL ration cards. To the holders of Andhra Pradesh APL ration card
15 kg of food grains are given per month by the government.
AAY Ration Card
It is also called Antyodaya Ration Card. people who are very poor who have no annual income
He is eligible for this card. Widow, old person, destitute etc. AP Antyodaya
Eligible for ration card. 35 kg per month from the ration shop to the beneficiary with this ration card
Food grains are available at very low rates.
Benefits of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
- If we do not have any identity document, then we can use the ration card for our identity.
- Can be used as
- With ration card, we distribute ration by the government like wheat, rice, oil etc.
- can be obtained at a lower rate.
- Those who come under the category of BPL and AAY ration cards, they get exemption for government work.
- and benefits for other health related services.
- If you are taking electricity connection or gas connection then you will need ration card.
- You can use ration card to make many types of documents like PAN card, driving license etc.
- can use.
Eligibility – AP Ration Card 2020 Online Registration
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Any member of the family can apply for ration card.
- It is necessary for all the members of the family to have an identity card.
- If any member of the family is already named in the ration card, then he can apply for the second ration card.
- cannot apply for.
Documents for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- bank account
- income certificate
- Address proof
- electricity or water bill
- pan card
How to apply for AP Ration Card
To apply for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card, you have to first go to the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department. By clicking on this link, you come to the home page of this website. Through this website you can apply online for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card.
How can I check my AP ration card status
- Visit the website.
- Click on ‘Check Status‘ tab.
- Enter your ration card number or your Aadhaar card number.
- The status of your ration card will be displayed.
How can I check my ration card family details in AP?
Step 1- Visit the Official Website AP Ration Card i.e. aepos.ap.gov.in. Step 2- On Homepage, visit the official Meeseva portal.
- 8.1 AP Ration Card Search With Aadhaar Number.
- 8.2 Search AP Ration Card Details By Name.
- 8.3 How to do Rice Card E KYC Online?
- 8.4 How to check AP Rice Card E KYC Status Online.
What is BPL certificate in AP
BPL certificate will be issued in the name of head of family. This certificate will have the names of other members in the family members so that the other members may use the certificate for the benefits meant for BPL families
Tag This Post – #epdsap.ap.gov.in_list_2020 #epds2.ap.gov.in_ration_card #ration_card_status_aepds