Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana | Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Application Form | Mudra Loan Online Apply | Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme The scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi in the year 2015, under this scheme, the people of the country to start their own small business loans up to Rs 10 lakh (Up to 10 lakh loan will be given to start small business) is being provided. If any person wants to pursue his business, then he can also take loan under this scheme. Dear friends, today through this article, Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021 All information related to application process, documents, eligibility etc. are going to be provided. So read our article till the end.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
Tell you that central government A budget of 3 lakh crore rupees was prepared for Mudra loan, out of which loans of Rs. 1.75 lakh crore have been distributed so far. Prime Minister’s Mudra Loan Scheme 2021 Under this, those who want to take a loan, will not have to pay any processing charges to take a loan. Under this scheme, the repayment period has been extended by 5 years. The people of this country Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021 Under it, a Mudra card is given for taking a Mudra loan
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 91% loan disbursed so far
Under this scheme, loan amount has been disbursed to 91% of the beneficiaries in the first three quarters of the financial year 2020-21. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme A total of 2.68 crore beneficiaries have been approved under which Rs 1,62195.99 crore will be provided to the beneficiaries. Of this amount, Rs 1,48,388.08 has been provided to the beneficiaries till 8 January 2021. 97.6% and 97% of loans have been disbursed in financial year 2020 and financial year 2019 through banks, non-banking financial companies, micro finance institutions etc. In which about Rs 329684.63 crore and Rs 311811.38 crore have been transferred to the beneficiaries account.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme, 1.54 loans were approved till November 2020, under which an amount of Rs 98,916.65 crore was to be transferred to the beneficiaries account. By 13 November 2020, an amount of Rs 91936.62 crore was transferred to the beneficiaries account.
- Loans ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 1000000 are provided under Mudra Loan Scheme. Loans up to ₹ 50000 are provided under Shishu cover. Loans up to ₹ 500000 are provided under Kishore cover and loans up to ₹ 1000000 are provided under Tarun category.
- About 22.53 crore people have availed the benefit of this scheme till 31 January 2020, out of which 15.75 crore loans have been provided to women. This number is 70% of the total beneficiaries. 80 lakh loans will be provided by the government to help MSMEs to emerge from the Karona call. Which will cost 2.05 lakh crore rupees. Out of these 2.05 lakh crores, loan of 1.58 lakh crores has been disbursed till December 4, 2020 under the Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme.
Objective of Prime Minister’s Mudra Loan Scheme 2021
The main objective of this scheme is that there are many people in the country who want to start their own business but due to lack of money, they are unable to start such a scheme for such people. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021 Under this, beneficiaries can start their own small business by taking Mudra loan. And to provide loans to people under this scheme in a very easy way. Pradhanmantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021 To realize the dreams of the people of the country and make them self-reliant and empowered.
Types of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
Three types of loans are given under this scheme.
- Shishu lone: Loans up to ₹ 50000 will be allocated to beneficiaries under this type of Mudra scheme.
- Kishore lone: Loans ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 500000 will be allocated to beneficiaries under this type of Mudra scheme.
- Tarun Lone: Loans ranging from ₹ 500000 to ₹ 1000000 will be allocated to beneficiaries under this type of Mudra scheme.
Banks Under Mudra Scheme
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of india
- Corporation Bank
- ICICI Bank
- j & k bank
- Punjab and Sindh Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Tamil nadu marsatil bank
- Axis Bank
- Canara Bank
- Federal Bank
- Indian Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Saraswat Bank
- Uco bank
- Bank of baroda
- Central Bank of India
- HDFC bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- State Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Soul proprietor
- Service sector companies
- Micro industry
- Repair shops
- Owner of trucks
- Food trade
- The seller
- Micro Menu Manufacturing Form
A beneficiary who takes a Mudra loan will be provided a Mudra card. This currency card can be used as a beneficiary debit card. Through the Mudra card, the beneficiary will be able to withdraw money from the ATM according to his need. With this Mudra card you will be provided with a password that you will have to keep confidential and you can use this card to fulfill your business related needs.
PM Benefits of Mudra Loan Scheme
- Any person in the country who wants to start his own small business can take a loan under PMMY.
- Under this scheme, citizens of the country will be given loans without any guarantee to start their business. Apart from this, no processing charge is also charged for the loan. In the Mudra scheme, the repayment period can be extended to 5 years.
- The borrower gets a Mudra card, with the help of which can be spent on business needs.
Documents for Mudra Loans (Eligibility). Documents for Mudra Loan
- People who start small businesses and who want to grow their small business also Pradhanmantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021 One can apply for a loan under
- The person taking loan should not be less than 18 years of age.
- Applicant should not be a defaulter in any bank
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Permanent address of application
- Business address and proof of establishment
- Balance Sheet for last three years
- Income Tax Returns and Self Tax Returns
- Passport size photo
Procedure for applying online under Mudra Yojana
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will see the types of Mudra Yojana which is something like this.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to download the application form from this page.
- After this you will have to take a print out of this application form.
- Now you have to fill all the important information asked in the application form carefully.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form to your nearest bank.
- After verification of your application, you will be given a loan within 1 month.
Procedure to login to Mudra Portal
- First of all you need the Mudra Scheme official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On your home page log in Have to click on the K button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your username, password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- In this way you will be able to login to the currency portal.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021?
- Interested beneficiaries who want to apply for getting loan under this scheme can go to their nearest government bank, private bank, rural bank and commercial bank, etc. with all their documents and apply.
- After this, go to the bank from which you want to take a loan and fill the application form
- After filling the form and attaching it with all your documents and submit it to the bank official.
- Then after verifying all your documents, the bank will give you a loan within 1 month.
Mudra Loan Scheme Helpline No. 2021- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
|Andaman and Nicobar||18003454545|
|Daman and Diu||18002338944|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli||18002338944|
|Jammu and Kashmir||18001807087|
|NCT of Delhi||18001800124|