How to make Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card, Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card, Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card Online Apply, what is Shramik Card, Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card, what is the documents and eligibility of Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card, benefits of Arunachal Pradesh Mazdoor Card, Arunachal Pradesh Labor Department, Kon Who can get a labor card, who can get labor card online registration form
About Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card
Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card – The state government has started a labor card scheme for laborers, under this scheme, all the workers of the state have to make a labor card, so that the workers can be given the benefit of many schemes, hence the labor card of all the workers It is important that the benefits of these schemes will be given only to Labor Card Majdur holders.
Through this labor card, accident insurance cover, pension amount on disability, house, children’s education, good medical facility and many more facilities are given, along with many other benefits of the scheme will also be given to the family of Mazdur. Apply online for a labor card through a medium and give all the information associated with the labor card
Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card Highlight
- About Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card
- What is Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card Scheme?
- What is the purpose of Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card?
- What are the benefits of making Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card?
- Which Majdoor can apply for Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card?
- What schemes will Mazdoor get for making a labor card?
- What is the required eligibility for Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card?
- What is the required document for Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card?
- How to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card online?
- What is Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card Helpline Number?
What is Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card Scheme?
Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card Scheme is a scheme launched for the Government Duar Laborers, under this scheme, a labor card will be made for all the workers of the state, so that workers in the state who go to work everyday but someday suddenly die at work. It becomes
After which their family does not get any support for full nutrition or any laborer is not able to get pucca houses from the government, the laborer is not able to take benefit of any insurance policy, so that children are not able to get education It has been made compulsory for all workers of the state to have a labor card and the labor card is also a very important document.
What is the purpose of Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card?
Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card – The only objective of the government to start the Mazdoor Card Scheme is to provide the benefit of all the Yonas to improve the economic condition of all the workers of the state. To provide the benefits of the scheme to the workers, it is necessary to create a labor card. Mazdoor has many benefits from making a labor card. This labor card gives cash amount of 50-50 thousand rupees from the state government for the marriage of two daughters of the laborer and if any laborer is disabled due to Vic Longata If it is given the pension amount in the account every month
Apart from this, the government will provide many facilities. To take advantage of all these facilities, Mazdoor has to have a labor card, otherwise Majdoor cannot take advantage of all these schemes if the labor card of any Mazdoor is not yet made. You can create your own labor card using the information given below.
What are the benefits of making Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card
Creating a labor card has many benefits for a laborer whose list has been given below. The benefit of all these schemes is given only to the labor card holder Mazdur, if you want to take advantage of all these schemes then it is necessary to make your labor card.
- The registered laborer and his family are provided with good medical care.
- Money is transferred to the bank account to buy the instrument
- If a registered laborer dies, the assistance of Rs 1.5 lakh is given to the family from the state government.
- Cash is given from the state government for the marriage of two daughters of laborers from the state government.
- If a worker becomes disabled due to disability, then the pension amount is given to him in the account every month.
- The benefits of many such schemes are given to every registered laborer of the state.
- The wife of the laborer is given financial assistance at the time of delivery.
- Labor card also serves as an important document to Mazdur.
- Under the Cycle Assistance Scheme, free cycles are given to the children of the laborers to study.
- Apart from this, workers are also given the benefit of many schemes.
Which Majdoor can apply for Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card?
Only those who can apply for the labor card can be selected by the government, whose list has been included in the category of making the labor card, their list has been given below, whose name is to be eligible for this labor card.
- The tailor
- Ragai Painters
- Electronic workers
- Well diggers
- Chosen ones
- Cement tippers
- Those who work on it kilns
- Raj Mistri
- Mojok polishers
- Dam builders
- Building builders
- Road builders
- Rock breakers
- Gravel, grit, concrete worker
- Laborers working in NREGA etc.
What schemes will Mazdoor get for making a labor card?
The laborers whose labor card is made will be given benefits through many schemes by the government, out of which some schemes have been named, only those whose labor card is made will be given the benefit of these schemes.
- Tire Energy Assistance Scheme
- Construction worker labor tool purchase assistance scheme
- Maternity maternity support scheme
- Disability Pension Scheme
- Mazdoor Cycle Assistance Scheme
- Merhavi student award scheme
- pension scheme
- Kanya Marriage Support Scheme
- Funeral aid scheme
- Medical aid scheme
- Labor house repair scheme
- Mazdoor Awas Yojana
- Insurance policy assistance scheme
- Apart from these schemes, benefits of many schemes will also be given.
What is the required eligibility for Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card?
There are some rules and eligibility of the government to make a labor card, on the basis of which you can apply for this labor card. If you apply for a labor card, then you have to have all the eligibility given below, only then you have a labor card. May be eligible for otherwise may not be
Mazdoor applying for labor card should be a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh only then one can apply for this labor card
Mazdoor making labor card should be more than 18 years of age and 40 years of age.
The annual income of the person applying should not be more than Rs 60,000, you cannot apply for a labor card if you have more income.
The applicant must have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card only then you can apply for the labor card
Only one member of a family can apply for a labor card
What is the required document for Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card?
If you apply for a labor card, for which you need important documents, whose list has been given below, you can apply for your labor card from all these documents.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Applicant’s pen card
- Member’s Ration Card
- Applicant’s bank account
- Applicant’s mobile number
- Member’s passport size photo
- Member’s income certificate
- Applicant’s residence certificate
- 90 day work certificate
- Applicant Job Card
- Identity card of the applicant
- Applicant’s caste certificate
- Applicant’s passport
- Due to some of these documents, you can apply for a labor card
How to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card online?
If you want to apply for a labor card online, then you have been given the step wise information of online registration for the labor card, so that you can easily apply for the labor card.
To apply for the labor card online, first of all you have to visit the official website of Arunachal Pradesh Labor Department.
After which the home page of the website will open in front of you, which will look like you.
- In this page you have to click on New Registration
- Now the second page will open in front of you, this page will be in the form of an application form
- In this form, you have to fill some of the information asked correctly and OK the form.
- After this you have to upload the documents mentioned and submit
- And thus your application form will be completed
- Now this application form of yours will be verified by senior officer of online labor department.
- After verifying your application, your labor card will be issued, if you want, you can also see your name in the list.
Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card Helpline Number?
If you have any information related to Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card or for any kind of help to apply, you can contact the helpline number given below. Toll free Helpdesk Number – (0360)-155250 – 0360-2212915
11AM – 3PM (Mon-Sat), Except on public holidays