Asan Kist Yojana Registration Last Date, Aasan Kist Yojana Registration, Asan Kist Yojana In Hindi, Easy installment plan electricity bill, Asan kist yojana uppcl registration, Asan Kist Yojana Registration,
Easy installment plan – The Government of Uttar Pradesh has started giving benefits of this scheme to the people of the state. The benefit of this scheme will be given to those who are financially weak who are unable to pay the electricity bill. Such people can apply to take advantage of this scheme. The UP Easy Installment Scheme was launched on 11 November 2019. If you are also unable to pay the electricity bill, then you can apply in this scheme. UP easy installment plan 2021 We will give you complete information about this article, so you should read this article till the end.
Asan Kist Yojana Registration, uppcl registration
If you also want to apply in this scheme, then you Official website You can apply by visiting As you know that the Uttar Pradesh government has started many types of beneficiary scheme to benefit the people of the state. Government UP easy installment plan 2021 For those people who are unable to pay electricity bills.
The Chief Minister of the state Mr. Yogi Aditya Nath has started this scheme. Under the scheme, the rural consumer can pay the bill in 24 installments and the urban consumer who pays the bill in 12 installments. So far, more than 14 thousand people have received the benefit of this scheme, if you do not pay the bill even in the installments prescribed, then your connection will be cut.
Asan Kist Yojana uppcl Highlights
|Name of the scheme||UP easy installment plan 2021|
|Plan type||State government scheme|
|Launch of the scheme||Done on 11 November 2019|
|Who did||Shri Yogi Aditya Nath|
Purpose of easy installment plan
There are many such families in the state which are financially weak and do not have any means of income. These types of people are unable to pay electricity bills. Realizing the problem of these people, the state government has started this scheme. Under this scheme, people can pay the electricity bill in installments, these installments will not give them any trouble in paying the electricity bill.
Benefits and features of UP Easy Installment Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the people of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, consumers up to 4 kilo watt in rural and urban areas will have to pay 5% or minimum of 1500 rupees.
- The beneficiary will have to pay the installment as well as the current bill.
- Under the scheme, if the beneficiary is unable to pay the installment due to any reason and the current bill, then he will have to pay the installment and bill for the next two months. If he does not even for the next two months, his application will be rejected.
- More than 5 lakh users of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
- If you also want to take advantage of easy installment plan, then you have to apply for it.
- The rural consumer will pay in 24 installments and the urban consumer in 12 installments.
- Aasan kist yojana Those people who are financially weak will not be able to pay the electricity bill, they can fill the bill in easy installment by applying for this scheme.
Eligibility for UP Aasan Kist Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the domestic connection up to 4 KW.
- If the user fills all installments on time, then his interest will be forgiven.
- If the consumer does not pay the electricity bill and installment even after 2 months, his registration will be canceled.
Documents for UP Easy Installment Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
- electricity bill
- Meter number
UP Easy Installment Scheme 2021 How to register online?
- If you also want to take advantage of this scheme and you want to apply in this scheme, then follow the steps given below: –
- To register, you must first get the official website of Power Corporation Limited UP https://www.upenergy.in/uppcl Have to go on By clicking on this link, you come to this website.
- After coming to the website, you will see the option of registration of rural and urban easy installment scheme, if you are rural then you have to choose rural and if you are urban then you have to select urban.
- After that, this is how the page opens in front of you.
- After visiting this page, you will login Have to click on After clicking, the new page opens. After visiting this page, you will Register Now The option will appear, you have to click on it.
- After clicking, the new page opens, you will see the registration form in it.
- All the information sought in this form is to be given to you right after that you have to click on the register. After clicking, your registration is complete, you can log in and take advantage of this scheme.
Consumer Grievance Registration Procedure
- For this you first of all Uttrapradesh Power Corporation Limited Official website Have to come on
- After coming to the website, on the home page, in the section of Complaints Register Complaint The option will appear, you have to click on it. After clicking, the new page opens.
- After coming to this page, the compact form opens in front of you, you have to enter all the information sought in it and submit it.
Complaint tracking process
- For this, first you have to come to the official website of Uttrapradesh Power Corporation Limited.
- After visiting the website, in the section of the complaint Track Complaint The option will appear, you have to click on it.
- After clicking, the new page opens, in it you will see a complaint tracking form, in this you have to enter the complaint number and click on search. After clicking, you get a complaint status.
- If you want to get any kind of information about this scheme, you can contact the helpline number given below: –
- Toll Free Number – 1912