Assam Sneha Sparsh Yojana In Hindi, Assam Sneha Sparsh Yojana 2021 Application Form, Assam Sneha Sparsh Yojana 2021 Application Form,
Assam Sneha Sparsh Scheme 2021 – Assam government is coming up with a variety of beneficial schemes to benefit the people of the state. This is a health-related plan. If you also want to get the Assam Sneh Sparka Yojana 2021 application form PDF, you can get it by visiting its official website. The benefit of this scheme is given to those who live below the poverty line. Friends, in this article we Assam Sneha Sparsh Scheme 2021 You will know about the application process, eligibility, documents etc., so you should read this article till the end.
Assam sneha sparsh yojana in hindi 2021
This scheme has been started in 2013 by the Department of Health and Family Welfare of Assam. This scheme is a public health initiative. The main objective of this scheme is to help people who are unable to cure serious diseases like thalassemia such as bone marrow transplant, liver and kidney transplant, and cochlear implant. Those who come under the BPL family, that is, those who live below the poverty line, will be given priority in this scheme. To apply, you have to get the application form of this scheme which you can get on its official website nhm.assam.gov.in Can download from
Assam Sneha Sparsh Yojana Application Form Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Assam Sneh Sparsh Plan 2021|
|Plan type||State government scheme|
|The department||Health and Family Welfare Department|
|Beneficiary||People of the state|
Objective of Assam Sneha Sparsh Yojana 2021
Affection touch means touch of love. There are many families whose financial condition is very bad, who are unable to get expensive treatment. These people will be given help from the government under this scheme. This scheme has been started for children below 12 years of age. The scheme was launched on 15 April 2013. In 2012-13, a budget of Rs 5 crore was kept for this scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to provide facilities for expensive treatment like Thalassemia such as bone marrow transplant, liver and kidney transplant.
Physical condition of the plan
Eligibility for Assam Sneh Sparcha Yojana 2021
Before availing this scheme, you have to follow its eligibility, which is as follows: –
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- The annual income of the family of the applying person should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
- Preference will be given to the person of BPL family.
- The applicant will have to give the income certificate issued by the competent authority.
Documents for the Assam Sneh Sprancha Yojana
To apply, you will need the following documents: –
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- Birth certificate
- OPD advice slip / discharge summary / prescription
- residence certificate
Procedure and allowable maximum amount allowed in Assam Sneha Sparsh Yojana
- Bon merrow transplant: – In the case of blood cancer and thalassemia in children, Bon Marrow transplant is considered as a method of treatment. Assistance of up to 10 lakh rupees will be given under this scheme in case of such disease.
- Liver Transplant: –In this situation, the BPL category people are given assistance of up to Rs 16 lakh and APL category people up to Rs 10 lakh and if necessary, they are sent outside the state with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Cochlear implant : – Up to Rs. 5.35 lakhs are given to BPL category children and Rs. 3 lakhs are given to the children of APL category, who can be sent out if needed.
- Kidney transplant : – In this situation, up to Rs 3 lakh help is given for BPL category children and up to Rs 2 lakh for APL category children.
- Artificial limb : – In this situation, the beneficiary is given assistance of Rs. 1 to 2.50 lakhs.
- blood cancer : – For the treatment of blood cancer, under the scheme, assistance of 1 lakh rupees is given.
- Specialized Eye Surgery : – In this situation, a financial aid of Rs 15 thousand is given to the child.
- Tumor : – Children suffering from tumors are given help ranging from 25 thousand to 50 thousand rupees.
- Neurological anomalies : – Children born with anomalies are given help of up to 50 thousand rupees.
- Thalassemia : – Children suffering from Thalassemia are given help of Rs. 1 lakh.
- Of these, the first five conditions for out-of-state referral will be considered and the remaining procedures (Sliv to Slave X) treatment is available in medical college hospitals and other hospitals within the state.
Recommendation in Sneha Sparsh Yojana
This committee recommends for those cases which consider the expenditure on out-of-state or out-of-state treatment. In both such cases, the Sneha Sparsh Committee offers financial assistance. Maximum cases are related to leukemia and thalassemia and their treatment costs Rs 13 lakh. Sometimes up to Rs 19 lakh is spent in special cases. For other diseases, the government provides up to Rs 1 lakh for BMT, liver and kidney transplant cases. But in this situation the families are required to submit the bill for evaluation by the committee.
How to apply for Assam Sneha Sparsh Yojana?
- If you also want to take advantage of this scheme and you want to apply in this scheme, then follow the steps given below: –
- To apply, you have to first get the application form of this scheme, for which you must first of this scheme Official website Have to go on By clicking on this link, you come to this website.
- On the home page of the website Snehasparsh The option to see will be clicked on it. After clicking, the next page will open. On your new page Assam sneha sparsh yojana application form pdf The option will appear as follows:
- By clicking on this link or the form will be downloaded to your device, you will see something like this: –
- You have to enter all the necessary information correctly in this form, attaching all the documents sought with this form and hand the form to the Principal / Vice Principal, Gauhati Medical College and Hospital, Bhangarh, Guwahati, Assam-781032. To be deposited by post. ” Application for Sneha Sparsh Yojana ”Should be written on the envelopes in block letters.
Places of treatment under Assam sneha sparsh yojana
Treatment under this scheme is done in hospitals, medical colleges etc. But for some other diseases, patients are also sent outside the state where they can get good medical facilities. Sneha Sparsh Committee will recommend super specialty treatment outside the state on the basis of merit and will consider other expenses of medical, medical facilities.
If you are facing any problem to take advantage of this scheme or if you want to get more information about this scheme, then you can also contact the concerned department, for this you will first have to visit the official website of this scheme. On the home page of the website Contact Us The option to see will be clicked on it. After clicking, the next page will open, all the contact details will appear on this page.