डेयरी लोन सब्सिडी योजना, Dairy Loan Subsidy Scheme, डेयरी लोन सब्सिडी योजना आवेदन कैसे करे, Loan Subsidy Application Form, डेयरी लोन कैसे ले, Loan Subsidy Application Form Apply, डेयरी लोन पर सब्सिडी कितनी मिलती है, Loan Subsidy Apply Form
How to apply for Dairy Loan Subsidy, Government-initiated Dairy Loan Yojana In this article, we have updated all the information related to Dairy Loan Yojana like beneficiary list, eligibility, documents, application. Form etc. – How to get loan for cow buffalo
Dairy Loan Subsidy Scheme
National Government Dairy Loan Scheme Dairy Loan Scheme – If you want to buy cow buffalo milch cattle or want to plant dairy, then you can easily purchase a loan from the government’s Dairy Loan Scheme and buy a dairy and purchase dairy for dairy production. Under this, the government is also giving 33% subsidy on taking loans, you can take advantage of the government’s Dairy Loan subsidy, for this, you have to buy 2 animals less than work, you can start dairy by buying two cattle cows or buffaloes. is
The government provides assistance to farmers and cattle rearers for opening dairy and milk storage in far-flung rural areas. It also provides subsidy for setting up milk cold storage for storing milk in rural areas far from the cities. Apart from providing subsidy on dairy equipment, there are many other subsidy schemes.
यह भी पढ़े – नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट कैसे देखे?
How to get Dairy Loan and Subsidy Dairy Loan
(How to take loan for cow buffalo) National Bank for Agricultural Development to take a dairy loan – NABARD: which gives loans under DEDS for opening dairy and buying cattle, calf rearing, worm compost, etc. During the mid-term evaluation of the scheme, Some recommendations were made to speed up the implementation of the scheme. In view of the recommendations of the evaluation study and the representations received from various quarters including farmers, state governments and banks, DAHD & F, it was decided to make some significant changes in the scheme, including the name of Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme (DEDS). Is included. The revised scheme came into effect from 1 September 2010.
|Yojana Type||Dairy Loan|
Objectives of Dairy Loan Scheme
- Promoting the establishment of modern dairy farms for the production of clean milk
- To encourage calf rearing, thereby preserving good breeding stock
- To bring about structural changes in the unorganized sector so that the initial processing of milk can be done at the village level itself.
- Upgrading quality and traditional technology to handle milk on a commercial scale
- To generate self-employment and provide basic infrastructure mainly for the unorganized sector
Who Can Benefit From Dairy Loan Scheme?
- Individual entrepreneurs,
- Group of organized and unorganized sectors, etc. in group of organized sector
- Self Help Group (SHG),
- Dairy cooperatives,
- Milk union,
- Milk union, etc.
- An individual will be eligible to seek assistance for all components under the scheme,
- But only once for each component
- More than one member of the family can be assisted under this scheme,
- Provided they set up separate units with different infrastructure at different locations.
- The distance between the boundaries of such two farms should be at least 500 meters.
Documents required for Dairy Loan registration
- Aadhaar card of application
- Bank pass book
- Pan Card
- Ration card
- Caste certificate
- Dormitory certificate
- income certificate
- Other documents apply at the time of application.
How to View Dairy Loan Beneficiary List
To see the list of beneficiaries taking dairy loan online, you can see the name in the beneficiary list by following the step given here, in which you will get the complete list from 01.04.2018 till now.
- First of all, click here and go to the official website – nabard.org
- After going here, all the list date wise will come before you.
- In this, you can see the list by clicking on the list of dates you want to see.
- After clicking on the list there will be a pdf option
- In which the beneficiary can see his name