How to link ration card to aadhaar
Now under the One Country One Ration Scheme, a citizen of any state can get ration from any state. For this, the ration card should be linked to the Aadhaar card online from the ration shop so that it can be verified. For this, the ration should be linked with the Aadhaar card. If you want to do this then in this article we will know how to link your ration with Aadhaar card, ration card, how to link ration card to Aadhaar?, how to check ration card is linked to Aadhaar?, ration card status online. How to check?, Ration Card benefits, official website, helpline number, etc. other information can be seen here.
How to link ration card to aadhaar
In today's time, it has been made mandatory to link ration card with Aadhaar. As everyone knows, today it is mandatory to link every document with Aadhaar card. Be it your phone number or bank account or any other document, it has become necessary to have your Aadhar card linked in them. Now to avail the benefit of government free ration, all citizens will have to link their ration card with Aadhar. If you do not link your Aadhar card with the ration card, you will be deprived of many benefits from the government.
If you also want to know how to link ration card with Aadhaar, then you can easily link it sitting at home. All information about linking is given below like: How to link ration card to Aadhaar?, How to check if ration card is linked to Aadhaar, How to check ration card status online?, Benefits of ration card, Official website, Helpline number. Etcetera .
Highlite link ration card to aadhaar
|Name Of The Card
|Purpose of Ration Card
|- Provide ration at cheap rates to economically weaker persons<br>- Used as an identity card for making important documents
|Start of The Card
|Types of Ration Card
|- BPL (Below Poverty Line)<br>- APL (Above Poverty Line)<br>- Antyodaya Card
|In whose name is the card made?
|In the name of the head of the family
|Sector of The Ration Card
|Ministry of Ration Card
|Food Department of Central Government
|Beneficiary of Ration Card
|All Indian Citizens
|Online & Offline
|One Nation One Card App
|18001800150 and 1967
What is ration card?
How many types of ration cards are there?
- Blue and yellow. :- Its benefits are available to families living below the poverty line. It may also be yellow or green in many states. The annual income of those living in rural areas should not exceed Rs 6400/-, while the annual income of those living in urban areas should not exceed Rs 11,850/-. In this, card holders get ration on subsidy.
- Pink:- It is given to those families whose annual income is below the poverty line. There is a picture of the chief on the card. This card gives you subsidized grains.
- White – This card is given to rich people. Those who do not need subsidized ration. This card can be used as an identity card or address proof.
Benefits of linking ration card to Aadhaar
- To ensure that BPL families falling below the poverty line get the benefits of ration cards.
- Aadhaar card will be linked to prevent fraud in ration cards.
- PDS shops distributing ration through biometrics will have the ability to identify genuine beneficiaries.
- Those who have made illegal ration cards, they will be stopped after linking with Aadhaar card.
- The real poor people of the country will be able to get adequate ration.
- By linking ration card to Aadhaar card, more than one family cannot make ration card.
- Theft in ration can be prevented if Aadhaar card is linked.
- Because Aadhaar card leaves a mark in PDS, it will reduce corruption in the country.
Documents required to link ration card with Aadhaar
- Income certificate of families living below poverty line for BPL card. Whose income should not be more than Rs 27 thousand.
- For Antyodaya Ration Card, death certificate of husband in case of widow, disability certificate in case of disability, certificate of senior citizen.
- income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- marriage certificate
- mobile number
- LPG gas connection
- driving license
- passport size photo
- pen card
- bank passbook
Offline process to link ration card to Aadhaar
- To link your ration card with Aadhar card, you will first have to go to your nearest PDS center.
- You will have to carry with you the photocopy of the head of the family, Aadhar card and ration card.
- You will have to give all these documents at the PDS center and tell that you want to link your ration card with Aadhaar card.
- The central officer will link your Aadhar card with your ration card.
- On linking the ration card with the Aadhaar card, a message will be sent to your mobile number.
- In this way you can link your ration card with Aadhaar offline.
How to link ration card to Aadhaar online?
Every state has a different way of linking ration card to Aadhar card. In some states the process of linking has not yet been started online. Here we are telling you about West Bengal Ration Card Aadhar to Aadhar Card Link online.
- First of all, you should go to SOME USEFUL IMPORTANT LINKS given above and click on the link in front of West Bengal Ration Card Official Website.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to select the option of Aadhar Link With Ration Card in the Special Services section at the bottom.
- Then a new page like this will open.
- Link Ration Card with Aadhar Card
- On this page, first you have to select the category of your ration card.
- Now you have to enter your ration card number.
- After this you have to choose the search option.
- You will get information about your ration card if you click. Your name, name of the head of the family and Aadhaar card number are included.
- On this page you will have to click on the option of Aadhar link and mobile number.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar number in the given box.
- After entering the Aadhaar number, you have to click on Send OTP. After this, an OTP will be received on the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card.
- Which you have to enter in the OTP box.
- Finally, you have to choose the option of Do-eKYC. After this the next page containing Aadhar card information will open.
- After checking all the details properly, you have to click on the option of Verify and Save to link the ration card with Aadhaar.
- In this way your ration card will be linked to Aadhaar.
How to check if ration card is linked to Aadhaar?
Every state has different methods of linking ration card to Aadhar card. In some states the process of linking has not yet started online. Here we are telling you about West Bengal Ration Card Aadhar Link online. If you want to check whether the ration card is linked to Aadhaar or not, then how to link the above ration card to Aadhaar online? You can check by following the process.