Labour Department Andaman shrmik card Andaman and Nicobar Islands, How to make a Mazdoor Card, Benefits of Labor Card, Andaman and Nicobar Labor Card Apply Online, Mazdoor Registration, Labour Card कैसे बनाय, Labour Card Online Registretion, Online Service Portal of Labour Department – Andaman and Nicobar
Online Service Portal of Labour Department – Andaman and Nicobar
Labor Card i.e. Mazdoor Card, which you can also call Shramik Card, Shramik Card Scheme is applicable in all the states of the country. There are many benefits of Shramik Card which are available only on getting Labor Card i.e. Labor Card to get Shramik Card Bandua Mazdoor Shramik Card. You can also register online, tell you there are many benefits from labor cards.
Assistance to the children of labor card holders for the marriage of girls, students of labor card holders
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Labour Card
In the country, many schemes for laborers have been started by the Labor Department, whose benefits can be availed by the workers working in the unorganized sector, here we will tell you in detail about the Mazdoor Card (Labor) and the Mazdoor Card Schemes. Adi Manjdur Card is a scheme started by every state government, which is known by different name in different states like Mazdur Card, Shramik Card, Labor Card, the Zari beneficiaries can take advantage of many scheme. Shramik Card Scheme is provided to the children of laborers and women to old age laborers
Due to lack of knowledge of the Mazdoor card, many Mazdoor are denied benefits
|Yojana Type||Cm Yojana|
|Post Update||August 2020|
Andaman Labour Card Benefites
There are many schemes of Labor Card, in which different benefits are available and the beneficiary can get online benefits. There are many schemes for getting the benefits of Mazdoor Card and for these schemes, those beneficiaries can apply for Mazdoor Card / Mazdoor Card / The benefits of the scheme are provided by every state government for the Mazdoor card, if the labor card is made, the application for this is in accordance with the rules of the state government.
- Mazdur Card Awas Scheme: -The beneficiary holder of Majdur Card can get 1.50 lakhs to make awas
- Students’ Scheme Mazdoor Card: – Up to two children holding the card in the scheme from class 6 to B.A. One can avail benefits for diploma etc. It gets students from Rs 6000 to Rs 35 thousand.
- Maternity Support Scheme: – Wife or self-employed woman can avail Rs 21-21 thousand for two deliveries
- Mazdur Card Kanya Schemes: – 51 – 51 thousand rupees are available for the marriage of two daughters of Mazdoor.
- Toolkit Scheme: – Mazdoor can get assistance of up to Rs 2000 for the honor of working in wages.
- Jeevan Bhavishya Bima Yojana: – The workers get the benefit of Jeevan Bhavya Jyoti Yojana right many Bima Yojana
- Apart from this, many other schemes are included in the Mazdoor Card Scheme which is applicable for different states.
Majdur card online Apply Andaman
If you are a laborer, then tell us you can apply online and make a Mazdoor card.
To make a Mazdoor card, you need some documents whose list is given here. First of all, let us tell you how to make a Mazdur card. The Labor Department has to go to the portal, after which if the applications were online in your state, then you can apply online, for this, we are providing you a list of all the states, after which you can click on the name of your state and information Get and apply
Documents required for Mazdoor Card: – Mazdoor can apply as per rules by his state government
Mazdoor’s Aadhar Card / Identity Card Ration card Application form Photo of Mazdur Bank pass book NREGA Job Card (if any) If Mazdoor works with a registration contractor, then work card by that contractor