what is labor card, benefits of labor card, how to make labor card, labor card registration form, labor card list, how can laborers of jharkhand make their own labor card, make mazdoor your labor card from cone, labor card odisha
The laborers working in the unorganized sector are registered by the government, after which a card is given to the workers, this card is issued by the labor department. The labor card is known as Shramik Card and Mazdur Card. Today we will give you this post. I will explain how the labor
card is made, how to take advantage of it, what are its benefits, etc. Information
Labour and ESI Department
Labour and ESI Department is the Nodal Department for implementation of the Building and Other Construction Workers’ (RE&CS) Act, 1996 and Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Cess Act, 1996 in the state of Odisha. The Building and Other Construction Workers’ (RE&CS)
Act has been enacted to regulate of employment and condition of service of Building and Other Construction Workers and to provide for their safety, health and welfare measures and for other matters connected there with or incidental there to.The Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Cess Act have been enacted to provide for the levy and collection of a Cess on the cost of construction incurred by employers with a view to augmenting the resources of the Building and Other Construction Workers and Welfare Boards constituted under the Building and Other Construction Workers(RE&CS)Act,1996.
- The Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board was constituted on 03.01.2004 u/S.18 of the Building and Other Construction Workers (RE&CS)Act,l996 and again re-constituted on Dt.14.01.2008 , 02.08.2011, 20.07.2013, 02.06.2014 and 17.12.2014. The Head-quarter office of the board is now functioning inside the office of the Labour Commissioner,Odisha. At present, the Labour Commissioner, Odisha is the Chief Executive Officer and Member Secretary of the Board. The Board has its own fund in shape of Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Fund under Rule 263 of the Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ (RE&CS) Rules,2002.
Odisha Labour Card Online Apply Form Make Labour Card Odisha
- The Labour & Employment Department(at present Labour & ESI Department) has notified the Labour Commissioner, Odisha as the Chief Inspector under the Act and the Director of Factories and Boilers, Odisha as the Chief Inspector under the Act for the purpose of Chapter VI & VII.Apart from them, the Enforcement Officers of the Labour Directorate have been notified to act in various capacities as Inspectors, Registering Officers, Assessing Officers, Cess Collectors, Appellate Officers, Appellate Authority and Certificate Officers etc. and the Enforcement Officers of the Directorate of Factories and Boilers have been notified as Inspectors under the Act for the purpose of Chapter VI & VII.
- Consequent upon Resolution No.12653 Dt.15.12.2008 of Govt. in
Labour and Employment Department(at present Labour & ESI
Department), Cess is collected @ 1% from all construction works
undergoing in the State and deposited in the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Fund.
This fund is utilized in extending different welfare measures to the
registered beneficiaries engaged in different Building and Other Construction Work.
The Board extends the following Benefits to registered Building & Other Construction Workers:-
Assistance in case of accident, Death Benefit, Assistance for funeral expenses, Medical Assistance under RSBY & BKKY, Marriage Assistance, Maternity Benefit, Educational Assistance, Assistance of purchase of working tools, Assistance for purchase of bi-cycle, Assistance for purchase of Safety Equipments, Housing Assistant under Nirmana Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana, Financial Assistance for skill upgradation, Recognition for prior learning and skill development of Construction worker etc..
Registration & Benefit Forms :
- Registration Form
- Accident Form
- Death Benefit Form
- Major Ailments Form
- Maternity Benefit Form
- Education Assistance Form
- Funeral Expenses Form
- Marriage Assistance Form
- Working Tools/Safety Equipments/Bi-Cycle Form