PFMS Portel Registration Login, PMFS Portel, BDT Payment, DBT Transfar Payment, pfms-nic-in-portel, Public Financial Managment System, pfms.nic.in PMFS Portel, Check Bank Balance,
PMFS Portel BDT Payment Chekar pfms-nic-in-portel
PFMS – Public Financial Managment System – भारत सरकार द्वारा शुरू pfms.nic.in portel के ,माध्यम से सरकार द्वारा दी जाने वाले DBT लाभ कि जानकारी प्राप्त कि जा सकती है जिसमे उज्ज्वला योजना कि का लाभ हो या फिर जनधन बैंक खातो में आय पैसे या अन्य किसी योजना के तहत मिला लाभ pfms-nic-in-portel के माध्यम से देखा जा सकता है PMFS Portel BDT Payment
PMFS-कोर बैंकिंग सॉल्यूशन इंटरफ़ेस लाभार्थियों के ऑनलाइन सत्यापन, और एजेंसियों के बैंक खाते के विवरण की सुविधा प्रदान करता है। इलेक्ट्रॉनिक भुगतान फ़ाइलें PFMS के माध्यम से भुगतान के तीन तरीकों के लिए उत्पन्न होती हैं, अर्थात। प्रिंट भुगतान सलाह (PPA), डिजिटल सिग्नेचर सर्टिफिकेट (DSC) और कॉर्पोरेट इंटरनेट बैंकिंग (CINB)। वर्तमान में, PFMS -CBS इंटरफ़ेस सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र के बैंकों क्षेत्रीय ग्रामीण बैंकों और निजी क्षेत्र के बैंकों के साथ काम कर रहा है।
पृष्ठभूमि PMFS भुगतान प्रणाली – Background PMFS Payment System
सार्वजनिक वित्तीय प्रबंधन प्रणाली (पीएफएमएस) शुरू में 2008-09 में योजना आयोग के सीपीएसएमएस नामक एक योजना योजना के रूप में चार प्रमुख योजनाओं के लिए मध्य प्रदेश, बिहार, पंजाब और मिजोरम के चार राज्यों में पायलट के रूप में शुरू हुई थी।
मनरेगा, एनआरएचएम, सर्व शिक्षा अभियान और पीएमजीएसवाई। मंत्रालयों/विभागों में नेटवर्क स्थापित करने के प्रारंभिक चरण के बाद, केंद्र, राज्य सरकारों और राज्य सरकारों की एजेंसियों के वित्तीय नेटवर्क को जोड़ने के लिए सीपीएसएमएस (पीएफएमएस) का राष्ट्रीय रोलआउट करने का निर्णय लिया गया है। योजना को 12वीं में शामिल किया गया था
ओ / ओ सीजीए के माध्यम से रुपये से अधिक नहीं होगा। 1080 करोड़।
(ii) चार स्तरीय परियोजना संगठन संरचना अर्थात।
I. शीर्ष स्तर पर परियोजना कार्यान्वयन समिति (पीआईसी)
द्वितीय. केंद्र में केंद्रीय परियोजना प्रबंधन इकाई (सीपीएमयू)
III. राज्य स्तर पर राज्य परियोजना प्रबंधन इकाई (एसपीएमयू)
चतुर्थ। जिला स्तर पर जिला परियोजना प्रबंधन इकाई (डीपीएमयू) को आउटसोर्सिंग के माध्यम से संचालित किया जाएगा
Mandate (PMFS Portel BDT Payment)
The mandate given to PFMS by Cabinet decision is to provide:
•The roll-out will also result in improved
programme administration and management, reduction of float in the system,
direct payment to beneficiaries and greater transparency and accountability in the use of public funds. The proposed system will be an important tool for improving governance.
Enhanced Mandate of Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Expenditure OM No 49 (7) /PF- I/ 2014 dated 02.12.2014 directed CGA to proceed with Digitization of Govt. Accounts through PFMS.
Modules to implement the Mandate
Modules developed /under development by PFMS for stakeholders as per the Union Cabinet above mandate are as under:
I. Fund Flow Monitoring
(a) Agency registration
(b) Expenditure management and fund utilisation through PFMS EAT module
(c) Accounting Module for registered agencies
(d) Treasury Interface
(e) PFMS-PRI fund flow and utilization interface
(f) Mechanism for State Governments towards fund tracking for State schemes
(g) Monitoring of Externally Aided Projects (EAP):
II. Direct Benefit Transfer DBT modules
(a) PAO to beneficiaries (b) Agency to beneficiaries (c) State treasuries to beneficiaries
III. Interfaces for Banking
(a) CBS (b) India Post (c) RBI (d) NABARD & Cooperative Banks
Modules to implement Enhanced mandate:
IV. PAO Computerization-Online payments, receipts and accounting of Govt. of India
(a) Programme Division module (b) DDO module (c) PAO module (d)Pension module (e) GPF & HR module (f) Receipts including GSTN (g) Annual Financial Statements (h) Cash Flow Management (i) interface with non-civil ministries
V. Non – Tax Receipt Portal
Other Departmental Initiatives:
To leverage the capabilities of PFMS, several other departments have approached PFMS for developing utilities for their departmental needs as follows:
VI. Interface for MHA (Foreigners Division) Monitoring of Agencies receiving fund under FCRA
VII. CBDT PAN Validation
VIII. GSTN bank account validation
An has been prepared and approved by Ministry of Finance for phased implementation of Public Financial Management System.
Improved Financial Management through:
• Just in Time (JIT) release of funds
• Monitoring of use of funds including ultimate utilization
• Universal rollout of PFMS which inter alia includes
Mandatory registration of all Implementing Agencies (IA) on PFMS and
• use of Expenditure Advance & Transfer (EAT) Module of PFMS by all IAs
I. Implementation Strategy for Central Sector (CS) schemes/transactions
Activities to be complete
Mandatory registration and use of EAT module by IAs
Mapping of all relevant information of Schemes
Uploading of budget of each scheme on PFMS
Identify implementation hierarchy of each Scheme
Integration of Systems Interface of specific Schemes with PFMS e.g. NREGASoft, AwasSoft
Deployment and Training of TrainersII. Implementation Strategy for Central Assistance to State Plan (CASP)
Activities to be undertaken by state
- State Treasury Integration with PFM
- Registration of all SIAs on PFMS (1st level & below)
- Mapping of State Schemes with corresponding central schemes
- Configuration of State Schemes on PFMS
- • Configuring State Scheme Components
- • Identify and configure hierarchy of each state scheme
- Integration of PFMS with Scheme specific software application
- Deployment and training of Trainers
- Continuous support for implementation
- Timeline For Treasury Interface
|Stages||States/UT with legislature||Target Date|
|1||Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Rajasthan, and Uttar Pradesh||31-08-2016|
|2||Andhra Pradesh,Arunachal Pradesh,Chattisgarh,Goa,Gujarat,Himachal,Haryana,Manipur,Meghalya,Punjab,Sikkhim,Tamil Nadu,Telangana,Uttarakhand,West Bengal||31-12-2016|
|3||Delhi,Jammu & Kashmir,Karnataka,Mizoram,Nagaland,Tripura||31-03-2017|
|Total number of schemes:||CS – 679; CASP – 104|
|Total Implementing Agencies:||17.88 lakhs|
|Interface with Banks:||PSBs (26), RRBs (50), PrSBs(10),Coop (2) RBI, India Post|
|FY 2015-16 3.02 lakh sanctions:||Rs4.09 lakh crore|
|Rs. 3,196 crore non-tax receipts on NTRP|
|Payments processed per day 2015-16:||>7 lakh|
|Average log-in on website –||20,000 per day|
|Payments are made though following routes:|
|ABPS & NACH of NPCI for DBT payments|
|NEFT for PAO payments|
|RBI route for IGAA/IAAA|
Implementing Agencies (e.g. Statutory bodies, Trusts, Registered Societies, Autonomous Bodies, State Govt. Institutions, Local Bodies etc.) are registered on PFMS for monitoring of bank balances and tracking of fund flow. The bank balances of these agencies can be monitored through PFMS after their registration on PFMS.
Presently,17.9 lakh agencies are registered with their
bank accounts duly validated by PFMS-
Core Banking Solution (CBS) Interface and used
by stakeholders for monitoring purpose.
|FY||No of Agencies registered|
MIS and DSS output reports are available on PFMS. State wise releases, Ministry wise Scheme wise releases, Implementation level wise bank balances for each scheme is available to the stakeholders on PFMS.
Expenditure management and fund utilisation through PFMS (EAT) module:
After completion of registration process, the Agencies can login to PFMS portal and can create Maker and Checker type users to use Expenditure-Advance-Transfer modules (EAT module) for transferring funds or advances to lower level Agencies and e-payments to vendors, employees and beneficiaries for financial MIS. This is an extremely important functional module of PFMS for monitoring the ultimate utilisation of funds.
So far 26,011 agencies out of 17.9 lakh registered agencies are using the EAT Module. Exhaustive training at state, district and below level is required to be imparted for encouraging registered agencies for usage of PFMS for providing last mile connectivity.
Year wise usage of EAT module of PFMS is as under: PMFS Portel BDT Payment
|FY||No of Agencies using EAT module|
Ministry of Finance, under the Central Scheme for Treasury Modernisation has mandated compulsory interface of State Treasury Systems with PFMS.Consequently, an interface for sharing data with State Treasuries has been developed in PFMS. This aims at tracking of utilization of funds for all Central Schemes in all States which are either transferred through the State Consolidated Fund or Implementing Agency route. Funds transferred from Central Ministries are tracked at each successive stage,
Starting with the initial release with the help of PFMS – Core Banking Solution (CBS) interface. Presently PFMS has established Treasury interface with 10 States/UT with legislature namely Assam, Bihar, Jhark
PFMS portal both in respect of Central and State level schemes is as under: PMFS Portel BDT Payment
|Status of DBT in Central Schemes|
|FY||No of Schemes||No of DBT credits through PFMS||Amount(in Crore)|
DBT for State Govt. Schemes
• Uttar Pradesh State Government Scholarships, Pensions and Social Welfare schemes are being paid through PFMS. Chief Secretary, UP has sent a DO letter to CGA regarding saving of ₹520 crore for Government of UP by using account validation and secure payment features of PFMS DBT process.
• Payments for Odisha Govt. Scheme “BijuPaccaGhar” is being done through PFMS.
• Pilot for DBT payments of Kanyashree scheme of West Bengal Govt. has been done in Nadia district. PMFS Portel BDT Payment
|Status of DBT in State Schemes|
|FY||No of Schemes||No of DBT credits through PFMS||Amount(in Crore)|
Interfaces for DBT
- • Beneficiary management applications of different ministries and departments contain beneficiary list and their details filled by field units. PFMS’ interface with these applications has further enriched the information available to stake holders by prior account validation and credit response information. This helps in detecting fraudulent payments. So far PFMS – Domain Application Interface is operational with external applications like NSAP, MNREGASoft, MCTS, AwasSoft, NeSP, UGC-Canbank application, CAB PDS system and Kanyashree. PMFS Portel BDT Paymen
- Non Tax Receipt Portal (NTRP) PMFS Portel BDT Payment
- The objective of the Non Tax Receipts Portal (NTRP) is to provide a one stop window to citizens / corporates/ other users for making online deposits of Non-Tax receipts due to Government of India (GoI).
- NTRP uses the modality of Payment Gateway Aggregator (PGA). A depositor can therefore make online deposit using Credit Card, Debit Card or through Net Banking of any of the banks integrated with the PGA. At present, SBIePay is the PGA for NTRP.
- NTRP is integrated with the accredited banks of different Ministries. Therefore any deposit made through it would also be captured in the accounts of the respective Pay and Accounts office (PAO).
- This portal shall serve all those GoI departments/ministries who do not have any existing solution for online collection of their receipts. PMFS Portel BDT Payment
- • The NTRP Portal has been formally launched by Hon. Finance Minister on 15 Feb’ 2016. So far the NTRP portal is being used by 5 Ministries. In FY 2015-16 Rs. 3,176 crore non-tax revenue was collected through NTRP involving 1690 transactions.
- PAO computerization-Online Payments, Receipts and Accounting of Govt. of India
- In pursuance of the above mandate, a pilot of the online payment functions through PFMS portal was run in 2 Ministries (Heavy Industries, and Power) from 1st April, 2015.
- Thereafter the application was expanded to include the following functionalities:
- (i) Compilation of accounts.
- (ii) Budget module.
- (iii) Reconciliation of Accounts PMFS Portel BDT Payment
- (iv) Authorization of funds to agent Ministries/Departments for the supply of goods and services, execution of works etc. by the latter. PMFS Portel BDT PaymentUnder the phased roll out plan, the expanded PFMS with the above functionalities has so far been implemented in all Civil Ministries/Departments. PMFS Portel BDT Payment
Check benefits like this from PMFS Portel BDT Payment
How can the beneficiary check the benefits given by the Prime Minister for the scheme like National Scholarship, Other Kisan Yojana, Housing Scheme, Other scheme can check the DBT payment associated with the scheme i.e. the benefit received through DBT can be checked online. For this you can follow all the steps given here –
- For this, first of all you have to go to the PFMS portal –
- After this, the pfms page will open in front of you, which can be seen here.
- After coming to the home page, you have to click on Know your Payments.
- Now another new page will open in front of you which will be like this
- Junk coming to this page, you first enter the name of the bank
- After this you have to enter Account Number Now you have to enter the account number once again
- In the last, you have to enter captcha and click on submit OA
- After this, you will get information about your benefits.
For more information about PMFS Portel, you can contact the contact number. Apart from this you can get information through the official portal. Apart from this, if you want to know about pfms in Hindi, you can click here and read