PFMS Scholarship Schemes, PFMS Payment Status, PFMS Scholarship Status, pfms.nic.in List, Search Payment Details at PFMS Portal, PFMS Bank List PDF, pfms.nic.in Scholarship, What is PFMS Scholarship, What is PFMS Scheme, How can I check my PFMS balance?, What is PFMS bank account?,
What is PFMS scholarship?
PFMS Scholarship 2021 List: ‘pfms.nic.in’ Know your payment, Payslip: Step to Apply Online PFMS Scholarship 2021 Public Financial Management System or PFMS Scholarship Scholarship directly to the intended user without the need of any middlemen involved in disbursement of scholarship amount To provide is a unique initiative by the Central Government. The scholarship is a great scheme for students who are not able to pay their fees due to financial poverty. So today under this article, we will share with our readers the Public Financial Management System Scholarship for the year 2021. In this article,
we will share with our readers the important aspect of scholarship, which is designed by the public financial management system. We will share details like eligibility criteria, application process, documents required to apply for PFMS Scholarship and the process of knowing the payment in scholarship. The PFM-S-Core banking solution interface facilitates online verification of beneficiaries, and bank account details of agencies. Check More about pfms scholarship 2021 10th, pfms scholarship 2021 12th, pfms scholarship 2021 11th.
- Title – Plan Information
- Scholarship Name – Scholarship for college and university students
- Merit level – 12th
- Selection – Procedure Based on Senior Secondary Examination Results But from the top 20%, 41000 from each state board A total of 82000 girls and boys will be selected.
- Scholarship Paid – Scholarship for 10 months in an academic year will be paid.
- Planning – Administration Department Central Government
- Scholarship amount Rs.1000 / – scholarship of college and university
- At the undergraduate level for the first three years of the courses,
- 2000 / – per month at post-graduation level,
- Students with professional courses in 4th and 5th year Rs. 2000 / –
- every month.
- Age range 18-25 years
- Conditions for continuity read the terms from here
- Family income criteria: Family less than Rs 6 lakhs per year
- Scheme web-site reference http://mhrd.gov.in/scholarships
Benefits of PFMS scholarship
- The benefit of PFMS Scholarship Scheme will be given to the students of SC, ST and other backward classes.
- Through the PFMS scholarship, the student will get an opportunity to continue his studies.
- Help will be made to improve the education sector under the PFMS Scholarship Scheme.
- Poverty in the country will be reduced by educating students through PFMS Scholarship, so that all students can get better employment and help their families.
- The PFMS scholarship will be directly transferred to the beneficiary student’s bank account through DBT.
- Scholarship will also be provided for higher level studies under PFMS Scholarship Scheme.
- The public financial management system (PFMS) has included 90 banks, including 26 PSBs, 59 RBI and 5 private sector banks.
PFMS required documents
- Applicant student’s Aadhaar card
- Fee Receipt for Admission to School or College
- Passport size photo of the applicant student
- Educational certificate
- Permanent residence certificate
- Birth certificate
PFMS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant is required to be a permanent citizen of India to apply for PFMS Scholarship.
- PFMS Scholarship can be applied only by students whose annual family income is less than Rs 6 lakh.
- Applicant must be between 18 to 25 years of age to register for PFMS Scholarship
- Applicants must have passed at least 10th grade to apply.
- To apply for PFMS Scholarship, it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account linked to the Aadhaar card.
Pfms bank list
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Rural UP Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of baroda
- Andhra Pragati Gramin Bank
- axis Bank
- Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait
- Bank of India
- Bassein Catholic Cooperative Bank
- Bombay Mercantile Cooperative Bank
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank Limited
- Central Bank of India
- City Bank
- City Union Bank Limited
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena Bank
- German Bank
- Dhanalakshmi Bank Limited
- HDFC bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank Limited
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Manipur State co.op.bank ltd.
- New India Co-operative Bank Ltd
- NKGSB Co-op Bank Ltd
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab and Sindh Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Svc Co-Operative Bank Limited
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu Merchantial Bank Limited
- Cosmos Co-Operative Bank Limited
- Federal Bank Limited
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited
- Kalupur Commercial Bank Limited
- Laxmi Vilas Bank Ltd.
- United Bank of India
- Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- Uco bank
- Yes Bank Ltd.
- Union Bank of India
- Vijay Bank
Eligibility Criteria for PFMS Scholarship 2021
The candidate must meet the eligibility criteria that have been arranged for specific scholarships. In case, scholarship is not awarded if the application is found to be duplicate or if the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility. The application should not be approved and the candidate should not be deemed to have access to the scholarship!
The Public Financial Management System offers a variety of school-to-college PFMS scholarships, to test whether a candidate meets the criteria to receive a scholarship. It will be checked by those who are given in the application form by the candidate. Submitting the information in the application form will allow the system to show you whether the particular candidate qualifies as an application system.
This fund / scholarship amount is facilitated through the ‘Direct Benefit Transfer Method’ to reach the hands of the candidate, thereby reducing any dishonesty / misuse of funds by other agents in the fund transmission process. Through the NEFT process, money is put into the account of the candidates from the central government fund. The entire process is governed by the O / O Controller General of Accounts, under the Ministry of Finance.
PFMS Scholarship 2021 – Renewal Process
All candidates who have successfully availed the scholarship will enter the necessary details to renew the status of their application. Re-registration of the candidate is required for the renewal process. The task is simple and easy to perform. To ensure consistency in their academic records, candidates have to submit relevant information and compulsory details. Renewal is an online process and is done only on the official website. No other way to renew the scholarship is possible. Candidates are requested to visit the website to know about and follow the regular updates.
- Visit the official website of the PFMS Scholarship Portal.
- Click on the link ‘PFMS Student Scholarship Renewal 2021’.
- Enter the year in which you took the 12th grade board exam. Also, select the board of education from which you have passed the 12th standard examination.
- Bank account details such as bank name and IFSC code of bank branch.
- Some details will already be placed on the renewal form (if the candidate is nominated for the PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021).
- Update mobile number. Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- Update email ID. Click on the verification link.
- Update registration details.
- Click on the SUBMIT button of the renewal application form.
- Benefits of PFMS Scholarship
- The PFMS Scholarship was initially given preference to help deserving and needy students in their education with financial aid.
How can I check my PFMS balance?
If you want to know your PFMS Scholarship Payment through PFMS Portal, then you can check it easily through this portal.
- After coming to this page here, first of all, you have to select the bank in which you have an account.
- After this, you have to enter your bank account number and once again to enter the account number.
- In the last, you have to enter captcha code and click on search.
- After this, you will get information about your payment
PFMS Scholarship List
PFMS offers a wide range of scholarships that cater to different categories of students related to different levels of education, from school to college and merit based on merit. The PFMS list of available scholarships for the year 2021-2022 is listed below:
- PFMS Scholarship for college / university students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC / ST Students
- PFMS Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- National PFMS Scholarship means Co-Qualification Scheme
- PFMS National Girl Child Promotion Scheme
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
- PFMS Upgradation Scheme for the benefit of SC students
- PFS Scholarship for imparting top class education to SC students
- PFMS Scholarship 2021 – Registration Process
- Candidates can apply for more than one application under the PFMS scheme. For this purpose, the candidates have to complete the application form and submit the form with all the mandatory and necessary details.
How can I check my PFMS scholarship status?
PFMS Scholarship 2021 @ pfms.nic.in – Eligibility Criteria, Awards, Application Forms, Benefits: Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is a project by the Government of India, which takes care of social sector programs. It keeps track of the resources that are allocated to each person. This interactivity has been taken over by the Indian central government that the cash invested is used for the right purpose as PFMS provides various systems of scholarship.
This PFMS Scholarship 2021 scheme is accepted in aid of scheduling, budgeting and efficient tracking schemes due to the shortcomings of the current accounting system. It was first introduced in four states namely Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Mizoram and Punjab. Here, we are providing you the necessary information about PFMS Scholarship 2021 on our website.
Procedure to register on the PFMS website:
- Go to the official PFMS website.
- Look for “PFMS 2021 Scholarship – Student Registration”.
- In the same portal, click on “Scholarship for University / College Students”.
- Enter the education details like the year of passing the 12th standard.
- Enter the relevant bank account details like account number and IFSC code of the bank branch correctly.
- Select the correct category of candidate.
- Check all the details and verify them.
- Enter your correct mobile number, and then the OTP number found on the number you entered.
- Candidates will now have to verify their identity by providing their valid email ID.
- Click on the link sent to your mail inbox. Create a login and password.
- After all the details are found correct, press the submit button.
- Documents required while submitting the PFMS Scholarship Form
- All the candidates who want to avail the scholarship under the PFMS Scholarship 2021-2022 scheme, will have to upload some documents to validate the details entered in their respective application form.
All the documents uploaded in the portal should match the information entered in the application form of the candidates. Any information found to be mismatched with the application form and canceling their opportunity to get scholarship amount from the documents submitted for verification. Can be done. Here we present the list of required documents:
- Candidate’s recent passport size photo. (Scanned copy. Photo specifications – Photo must be in either JPEG / JPG / PNG / BMP / TIFF / JIFF format. Photo size should not exceed 1 MB.)
- Mark sheet of the candidate. (To be uploaded in PDF format)
- Signature of the candidate. (Scanned copy)
- Fee Receipt. (Scanned copy to be uploaded in PDF format)
- Candidate’s class / category / reservation certificate. (Scanned copy to be uploaded in PDF format)
- Aadhar card.
- Bank statement.
- Identity proof of the candidate.
- Income certificate / caste certificate etc.
- There may be any other necessary documents as to the case.
- PFMS Scholarship 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- The complete eligibility criteria statement will be listed in the official brochure overseeing the PFMS scholarship. The candidates have to cross their minimum eligibility requirements and all other conditions thoroughly before submitting the application form.
Every detail needs to be checked before proceeding to the main application submission step. The eligibility criteria are listed below:
- All the candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination.
- The candidates must have scored very high marks ie; They should be in the top creamy layer and between the top 20% of the top scorers.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age to apply for the scholarship is 18 years and the maximum age is 25 years.
- The purpose of the scholarship is mainly to financially assist the weaker sections and economically backward classes. Therefore the annual income of the parents should be less than 6 lakhs per annum, and only the applications of such candidates will be processed further.
- PFMS Payment Status 2021
- Any student who receives any information about the PFMS Scholarship 2021 will be deemed to have received the scholarship amount in two ways – payment from the government through Aadhaar card number and bank account number.
- Payment through Aadhaar Card Number
- Candidates will have to enter their valid Aadhaar card number and confirm it.
- Then the candidates have to enter the word verification code displayed on the window.
- Finally click on the search button.
- Payment through bank account number
- Select the bank name where you have an account.
- Enter your full account number and confirm.
- Perform word verification by entering the text displayed on the window.
- Finally click on the search button.
- (Candidates can check the status of their applied scholarship on the official website)
FAQ: PFMS Scholarship 2021
When can we apply for PFMS Scholarship 2021?
So far, there is no latest information about the application of PFMS Scholarship 2021 from the official website. We will update the information on our website when we get it from the official website. Follow our website – fresher’s now for information and updates.
This scholarship has been announced by the concerned authorities to provide financial funds to all the students who are not able to pay their fees due to poverty. Through the implementation of this scholarship, many incentives will be provided to those students who belong to various backward categories who are also belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Castes and economically backward societies.
If the institute is not registered with PFMS, what will be the next step?
The student will go to the homepage of PFMS https://pfms.nic.in and click on Register / Track Issues. Students will fill the required details and enter the scholarship and sub-category as institute and as the institute has not received, and fill in the details of your institute.
How can I check my PFMS balance?
The steps are as follows: Step 1: Data approval will log in and go to My Funds> Opening Balance. The initial balance deposited by the data operator (maker) will be displayed in the page. Step 2: Click the bulk button under the scheme component to open the initial balance details page.