SIKKIM Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana List – How can you check the list of Sikkim Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana online for poor citizens of Sikkim, this article will know all the information related to Sikkim Housing Scheme in which the application documents eligibility etc.
Prime Minister Housing Scheme Rural and Urban PMAY
Sikkim Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is PMAY-U Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is Urban Housing Scheme and PMAY-G is Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.These two schemes have different benefits and both these housing schemes are quite different. About Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural and Urban Very few people know that Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, an old rural scheme, was renamed as Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a scheme launched by Urban Narendra Modi. Urban housing scheme includes both rural and urban areas, but rural Only rural people come in the housing scheme
|YOJANA||PM Awas Yojana|
|Yojana Type||Housing Scheme|
|Update Post||June 2020|
In urban housing scheme, loans are provided by the government to buy houses and in rural housing scheme, direct benefits are given from the government but for making houses, the Prime Minister Housing Scheme is a very good scheme both rural and urban so that the country The financially weak people of the country can help a lot in making a house, you can see the benefits, applications, and list of Prime Minister Housing Scheme from different ways.
Prime Minister Housing Scheme Benefits – Rural and Urban
Sikkim Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Different benefits both in rural and urban Sikkim Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana The government provides loans at very low interest to build houses in urban and gives 2.5 lakh to 3 lakh subsidy and gives 20 years time for loan retirement. Which is much better, often the loan retirement time is 5 years and under the Sikkim Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, the government gives a direct benefit of Rs. 1.20 lakh to the beneficiary to build a house.
To get the benefit of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, it is necessary to have a name in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list, for the Sikkim Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban, the government has released a list based on the survey data of 2011 and the housing scheme in rural also list every year based on the survey of 2011 If the housing scheme is not named in the list of urban and housing scheme rural, the name can be added to the list of housing scheme.
How to see the name in the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme list, how can you see the name in the Urban and Rural Housing Scheme list
How to see the names in the Sikkim Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing Scheme List – Urban – Rural
PRADHANMANTRI AWAS YOJANA lIST- To see the names in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list, the rural housing scheme list and the urban housing scheme list are different, so first we know how to see the names in the urban housing scheme –
- First of all go to the official website – pmaymis.gov.in/
- After which you will have a new page open in front of you
- After visiting the official website – pmaymis.gov.in
- Here you will get an option to click on Search Beneficiary
- After this, a new page will open in front of you
- Here you have to know by entering your Aadhaar number
- Whether your name is in the list or not
- If there is a name in the list, you can take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- If the name is not in the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme list
- So how can you add names to the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme list?
- For this, you have to contact the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana contact toll free
- Contact to add the name of the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme –
- Mr. Raj Kumar Gautam
- Director (HFA-V),
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs,
- Room No. 118, G. Wing, N.B.O. building,
- Construction building,
- New Delhi-110011
- Tel-011-23060484, 011-23063285
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- NHB and HUDCO toll-free numbers
- NHB: 1800-11-3377, 1800-11-3388
- HUDCO: 1800-11-6163
How to see names in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural List
To see the names in the PMAY-G Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme list, follow the step by step here.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Rural Housing Scheme – rhreporting-nic-in
- After this, a new page will open in front of you
- In which you have to select the information requested
- First of all you have to select Sikkim in the state
- After that you have to select your district
- After which to select a block
- After this you have to select your gram panchayat
- Then you have to select the list of the year you want to see.
- After this you have to select the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in the name of the scheme.
- Last is to fill the captcha code below by adding fold
- You have to submit in the last
- After this the list will be opened in front of you in such a way that
In such a list, you have to see your name, many types of report list can be seen in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, in which the complete work, the pending work, etc. can be seen through the official website of which all the links are given in the table above. has gone