Swamitva Yojana Application Form, Swamitva Yojana Certificate Download, Swamitva Yojana In Hindi, Ownership Scheme Online Registration, Proprietary Plan Online, What is the Prime Minister’s Ownership Scheme, Proprietary Planning App, Proprietary Planning Portal, PMSY Yojana
What is an ownership plan? – Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has started this scheme. Prime Ownership Scheme According to E-gram swaraj The portal has been launched. The Prime Minister has started the e-Gram Swaraj portal, mobile app, and proprietary scheme through video conferencing. With the help of e-Gram Swaraj portal, farmers will be able to see the information about their land, all information related to the village will be available on this portal. Friends, in this article we will tell you that What is an ownership plan?
And what is the process of application for this scheme, eligibility, what is the document, when did the ownership plan come into force? Therefore, you are requested to read this article till the end. Let us know what is- Ownership Scheme in Hindi | PM Swamitva Yojana: What is Ownership Scheme, Online Registration
What is the Prime Ownership Scheme?
The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has started this scheme through video conferencing. In this, the Prime Minister has also started an e-village portal, which will have all the information related to the village. Prime Minister Modi has announced to distribute property cards to land owners under this scheme. The ownership plan was launched on 24 April 2020 on National Panchayati Day. This plan Ministry of Panchayati Raj Has been applied under Giving information, the Prime Minister has said that under this scheme, more than 1 lakh property holders of the country will be sent a link through mobile phone via SMS, by clicking on which the property holder Proprietary Plan Property Card Download Can do
Proprietary Card Distribution 2021
CM Sarbananda Sonowal of Assam organized an event on 23 January to distribute 1.06 lakh land pattas at Sivasagar. Prime Minister Narendra Modi also participated in this program. He distributed ownership cards among one lakh people and said that the road to self-sufficient India passes through Assam.
Netaji Subhash is also the biggest inspiration of Sonar Bangla along with the dream of a self-reliant India.
The role that Netaji played in the freedom of the country, the same role West Bengal has to play in self-sufficient India.
Self-reliant India is also to be led by self-sufficient Bengal and Sonar Bangla: PM
– PMO India (@PMOIndia) January 23, 2021
What is an ownership plan
State governments will distribute this card to the people. One of the many benefits of this card is that now the people of the village will not face any problem to take a loan from the bank. Under this scheme, there will be complete digital details of the property of the people, which will be collected by the revenue department. Also, with this scheme, the disputed land in the villages will also be settled.
What is the full name of the ownership plan? So let me tell you the full name of this scheme Survey of villages and mapping with improved technology in village area Is With this scheme, the villagers will now be able to see the details of their fields sitting at their homes online. On 11 October, PM Modi will hand over the documents of ownership rights of the population to 221 citizens of Haryana, 100 of Maharashtra, 346 of Uttar Pradesh, 44 of Madhya Pradesh, 50 of Uttarakhand and 2 villages of Karnataka.
PM Swamitva Yojana 2021 Highlights (What is PM Ownership Scheme)
|Purpose of this article||Information about the ownership plan|
|Name of the scheme||Proprietary Plan Registration 2021|
|Plan type||Central government scheme|
|Launch of Ownership Scheme||By PM Narendra Modi|
|Start of ownership plan||24 April 2020|
|an objective||Record land online|
|Beneficiary||Resident of india|
Proprietary Plan Property Card
Prime Minister Modi has distributed property cards to the people. Under this scheme or an SMS has been sent to the mobile number of the card logo, there will be a link in it, the property card can be downloaded by clicking on it. In this scheme, complete data of village land will be recorded. On 11 October 2020, the Prime Minister will hand over the documents of ownership of land to 1.32 lakh people of 763 villages. Under this scheme, 6.62 lakh villages will be covered by 2024. With the help of drones, a plot of village land will be prepared.
The main objective of this scheme is to give the people the documents of the ownership of their house and land. The record of every village land will be ready under the Prime Minister’s Proprietary Plan There are 6 states of India, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Maharashtra, in which ownership card property card will be given.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi takes part in the launch event of the physical distribution of Property Cards under the ‘Survey of Villages and Mapping with Improvised Technology in Village Areas’ (SVAMITVA) scheme, through video conferencing. pic.twitter.com/fFz7FeFVPJ
– ANI (@ANI) October 11, 2020
What is Prime ownership plan
Modi ji said that “today you have a right, a legal document that your house is yours, it will be yours.” This scheme is going to bring historical changes in the villages of our country. Will reduce many disputes related to land in villages. PM’s ownership plan information Giving that, people will not have any problem in taking loan from the bank. There are many young people in rural areas who want to do their own business but due to lack of money, they cannot do it, so they can easily take loans from banks by showing their ownership card.
pm Modi ji has said that for the last 6 years, our efforts to strengthen the Panchayati Raj system will be strengthened by those who are running the scheme. What is Prime ownership plan You will get detailed description about it below.
Benefits from ownership plan
- Under this scheme, all the land of the village will be recorded so that people will be able to see the record of their land online.
- After the registration of the ownership plan, the quarrel of the land running in the villages will be reduced.
- The Land Ownership Scheme is taking advantage of more than 1.25 lakh panchayat internet of the country.
- Under this scheme, e-Gram Swaraj portal has been launched, from which people will get information about government schemes.
- The central government has the objective of extending this ownership plan to every village in the country by 2024.
- Under the ownership scheme, villagers can easily take loan from the bank by showing the proprietary property card.
- Mapping of the village land will be done by drone.
- This will reduce corruption.
- Loans will be provided to such youth in rural areas who want to do their own business.
- All of the above Ownership plan There are advantages of, which you can also take by registering.
Prime Minister on Panchayati Raj Day @narendramodi During the interaction with the patrons, the ownership scheme was introduced. The Prime Minister said that this scheme would help in ensuring clarity on property rights in rural areas. @PIB_India @MIB_India @PMOIndia pic.twitter.com/jIDa9vZXwB
– MyGovIndia (@mygovindia) April 25, 2020
How to apply in Prime Minister’s Ownership Scheme?
- If you are thinking how to register in the ownership plan, then you have to follow the procedure given below.
- If you want to apply in Pradhan Mantri Swamitw Yojana, then you have to first come to its official website for this.
- By clicking on this link, you come to this website.
- After coming to the website, you will see the option of new registration, you have to click on it.
- After clicking, the registration form opens in front of you. In this, you have to fill all the information asked, after which you have to submit the form.
- After registering the form, you get the information related to this form either through SMS or through email ID.
- In this way, you can register the ownership plan 2021.
How to download Swamitva Yojana App?
- Ownership plan app download The first thing you need to do is Google your mobile phone
Play Store has to be opened.
- After that in the search box E-Gram Swaraj App Have to type and click on search.
- Ownership plan app will open in front of you
- Proprietary plan app download To do is to click on install. As soon as you click on install, this app will be downloaded to your device.
- Now you can use it by registering in the proprietary plan app.
How to download ownership plan property card?
- For downloading the property card, an SMS will be sent to the mobile number of those who are eligible.
- In that SMS, there will be a link, by clicking on it, you can download the proprietary plan property card.
- Email ID: [email protected]
Proprietary Planning Helpline Number (Contact Us)
Ownership scheme toll free numbers have not been issued, but if you have any type of question, you can ask on the email ID given below.
- Email:[email protected]
- Ministry of Panchayai Raj
- Government of India
- 11th Floor, JP Building,
- Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Place,
- New Delhi-110001
What is land ownership scheme
In this article, we have given you a new scheme started by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi What is an ownership plan? Has provided information about Hope you like the information given by us about the ownership plan and What is the ownership plan , This question must have been answered.