UP Disalibilty Pension Schemes,UP Disalibilty Pension Schemes, उत्तरप्रदेश विकलांग योजना ऑनलाइन पंजीयन, UP Disalibilty Pension Schemes form, उत्तरप्रदेश विकलांग योजना के बारे में,
आज हम आपको इस आर्टिकल के माध्यम से बतायेगे कि उत्तरप्रदेश विकलांग योजना क्या है और इसका प्रकार आवेदन किया जा सकता है तो आइये जानते है इसके बारे में विस्तार से
उत्तरप्रदेश विकलांग योजना List:-
- पीडब्ल्यूडी के लिए पोषण अनुदान (पेंशन) योजना।
- विकलांगता (डुइटो) कुष्ठ पोषण अनुदान योजना
- कृत्रिम अंग / सहायक उपकरण योजना
- पीडब्ल्यूडी योजना से शादी करने पर प्रोत्साहन
- दुकान निर्माण / दुकान-संचालन योजना
- पीडब्ल्यूडी के लिए सुधारात्मक सर्जरी उपचार अनुदान
- उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य सड़क परिवहन निगम (UPSRTC) द्वारा पीडब्ल्यूडी के लिए मुफ्त बस परिवहन
- विकलांग व्यक्तियों के सशक्तिकरण के लिए राज्य स्तरीय पुरस्कार
- डिस्लेक्सिया, अटेंशन डेफिसिट और हाइपर एक्टिविटी सिंड्रोम से प्रभावित बच्चों की पहचान के लिए शिक्षकों का प्रशिक्षण।
- आश्रयों के लिए आश्रय-सदनों सह प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के संचालन के लिए स्वैच्छिक संगठनों के सहायता से विकलांग व्यक्तियों के लिए मानसिक रूप से मंद और मानसिक रूप से विकलांग व्यक्ति
- स्वैच्छिक संगठनों / संस्थानों को सहायता
- ब्रेल प्रेस का संचालन
Grant Scheme (UP Disalibilty Pension Schemes) for sustenance of shelter less persons with disabilities:-
|Eligibility and Conditions:-||Persons with Disabilities who have completed 18 years of age and has minimum 40 percent of disability.|
|Resident of Uttar Pradesh and presently living in Uttar Pradesh.|
|Individuals that are receiving pension/grant/aid under old age pension, widow pension, Samajwadi pension or any other scheme and individuals receiving free sustenance in government institutions/shelters will not be eligible for this scheme.|
|Decision of the DM will be final relative to eligibility of the beneficiaries.|
|Income||Persons with Disabilities that falls Below Poverty Line (currently, on the basis of Rs.46080/- in rural areas and Rs.56460/- in urban areas per family per year) would be eligible for this grant scheme. (To receive the grant, a certificate issued by the first category Magistrate of the district will be valid.)|
|Rate of Grant||Under this scheme, rate of grant will be Rs.500/- per beneficiary per month that will be changed with the valid rates from time to time by the government.|
|Procedure and Restrictions of the Grant||The procedure and restrictions of the grant will be as follows:-|
|Payment of the grant money to new applicants will be according to the availability of budget on First Come First Serve basis and the beneficiary will not be liable for payment of the arrear of previous amount.|
|In case of death of the grant recipient or if grant recipient comes under the category of ineligibility, after the installment the grant will be stopped.|
|If any individual acquires grant by fake record, wrong information, death of beneficiary or with any other reason then recovery of the amount received by the concerned person will be done under the sub-section (A) (11) of section 3 of the Public Money (Recovery of Dues) Act, 1965, as arrears of land revenue.|
|Important directions will be issued by the Director, Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities from time to time for effective implementation of this manual.|
|On any controversial subject under this scheme, decision of Principal Secretary, Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Department, U.P. will be final and will be valid on all.|
|Application Form||Application form can be filled and updated status of the E-application can be received by persons with disabilities on sspy-up.gov.in through Jan Suvidha Kendra/ Lokvani/ Internet.|
|Process of Payment||Payment will be made into their bank accounts directly through E-Payment.|
Disability (Due to) Leprosy Nutrition Grant Scheme
Ex-Hon’ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh made an announcement as to start
Disability (Due to) Leprosy Nutrition Grant Scheme for the first time in India with its for the nourishment of Leprosy Disabled people.
Besides ongoing Handicap Nourishment Grant Scheme, decision of
granting funds to the people here suffering due to the disability attributed
to leprosy has also been taken, by Handicapped Welfare Department.
Features of the Scheme are as following:-
The Scheme benefits those, here suffering due to the disability
attributed to leprosy (whatever is the percentage of disability) and who is
also the holder of Handicap Certificate which has been issued by the Chief Medical Officer of concerned district of Uttar Pradesh.
- PWDs (attributable to leprosy) & citizen of Uttar Pradesh too.
- People who are receiving sums under the Old age pension, destitute
women pension and other pension schemes will not be entitled to this pension/grant.
- For above pension/grant B.P.L. ceiling is applicable.
- No age limit.
- Amount of grant for beneficiaries is Rs.2500/- government may amen the
amount from time to time.
- Payment of grants will be transferred to beneficiaries’ account through e-payment mode.
- In the FY 2015-16, the is provision of Rs.15 crore has been made in the budget.
- Application, will be presented in prescribed format at Tehsil office in urban areas and at Gram Panchayat in rural areas.
- Under this scheme, grant will be approved by Sub-District Magistrate (SDM) for urban areas and concerned Gram panchayat will approve grant for rural areas. For payment of pension, approved application will be forwarded to District Handicapped Welfare Department Officer, through Block Development Officer (BDO) by Gram Panchayat. If name of any eligible PWD is not proposed by Gram Panchayat for grant, then after delay of one month, BDO can conduct investigation and can approve to grant the beneficiary.
- In his respective district, District Divyang sashaktikaran officer will receive application in his office and will make list of it, and will implement first-come-first –serve policy.
- Incomplete application received for this scheme WILL NOT BE REJECTED, instead documents/certificates are not attached with application, will be made complete by the District Divyang sashaktikaran officer office.
- Grant amount of new applicant, will be paid as per the availability of budget.
Artificial Limbs/Assistive Equipments Scheme
Objective and Purpose
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial grant to person with disabilities (whose annual income is not more than the decided BPL limit i.e., Rs.46080/- for rural areas and Rs.56460/- for urban areas and this income is eligible for per family on annual basis or as per the amendments made by the Uttar Pradesh Government) for the purchase of artificial organs and assistance equipment etc.
Rate of Grant
Under this scheme, for the purchase of artificial organs and assistance equipment for person with disabilities maximum amount of financial grant will be Rs.8000/- or the grant as decided by or amended by the Uttar Pradesh Government.
Eligibility and Conditions
- Any person with disability of any age who should also be the resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Such person with disability, whose minimum disability is 40% and should be certified by Authorized Authority of State Government. In the state of mental retardation, the state of the blocked or incomplete development of the chit which is specially characterized by abnormalities of growth, which has been certified by the authorized officer.
- Recommended for the artificial limbs / accessories required for Person with disabilities by the Medical Officer.
- Such person with disabilities who are not benefited by the Indian Government/State Government/Local Bodies in last three years for equipment. However, for the regular students of any educational institution this limit will be for one year.
Persons with Disabilities who come under poverty line (Rs.46080/- in rural areas and Rs.56460/- in urban areas, this income is eligible per family annually) will be eligible for the grant or as per the guidelines of Uttar Pradesh government. To receive grant, income certificate issued by Hon’ble Member of Parliament, Hon’ble MLA, Mayor, Parshad, Nagar Panchayat Chairman, Jila Panchayat Chairman, First category Magistrate of district, Tehsildar, BDO and Gram Pradhan will be eligible.
Details of Equipment
Under the scheme, as per the disability, artificial organ/assistance equipment will be provided to the Persons with Disability:-
- Mobility Assistance Equipment like:- Tricycle, Wheelchair, C.P. Chair, Cratches, Walking Steek and Walking Frame/Rolletars.
- Students who are visually impaired will be provided with educational
equipment like mathematical frame, abacus, geometry kits and braille educational kits.
- Blind stick for visually impaired persons.
- For hearing impaired persons, different types of hearing-aided equipment and education kit.
- M.S.I.D. kit (Multi-Sensory Education Development Kit) for children and students with mental disabilities.
- Daily activity kits (A.D.L. Kit) to people suffering from leprosy.
- In case of multi-disability or person with disabilities who need more than one assistance/aid equipment, they will be provided with maximum Rs.8000/- financial grant.
Procedure of grant and restrictions
- Prescribed application-form will have to be submitted to concern District
PWD Empowerment Officer, Office.
- District PWD Empowerment Officer will provide approval of financial grant to applicants as per the amount available, on ‘First Come and First Serve Basis’ by categorising applications received.
- Under this scheme, if any application is cancelled, then list of such applicants will be kept secured with the clear reason of cancellation.
- For the effective implementation of this manual, important guidelines will be released by the Director, PWD Empowerment Department.
- Under this scheme, decision of government over any controversial subject will be the last and will be applicable to all.
How to apply
Persons with disabilities, can apply through Jan Suvidha Kendra/Lokvani and Public District PWD Empowerment Officer Office and can receive the updated status of E-application.
Procedure of Equipment Distribution
Aid Equipment will be distributed to beneficiaries through districts camp
on basis of first come first take.
Marriage Promotion Award Scheme
1. Eligibility and Conditions
40% or more disability (Certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer, doctors of Community Health Centre/Primary Health Centre).
All persons with disability, who are resident of Uttar Pradesh of any category.
Such persons with disabilities whose age is 18 years or more, but less than 60 years.
- Collection of loan given on the basis of disability, will be done after three month of payment as Rs.500/- quarterly instalment, which will be
divided into 30 equal instalments.
- Person with disabilities, who are not convicted or punished in any criminal or financial issues and whose no government amount is pending for payment.
- Person with disability should have its own 110 ft. of land for the construction of shop or is capable of purchasing his own land.
- Lease of Tenancy for 05 years should be done by the person with disability for the operation of shop.
2. Selection of site for shop construction/purchase/rent
Urban Area: Such areas where business or trade can grow.
Rural Area: Such areas where commute system is easy and where business or trade can grow.
- Income: Person with disability, whose annual income should not be double of the incomedecided by the government for the below poverty line.
- Rate: For the construction of shop Rs.20,000/- is granted and for
operation of shop/khokha/gumti/thela Rs.10,000 will be granted.
- Out of Rs.20,000/-, Rs.15,000/- will be provided on normal interest rate of
4% and Rs.5,000/- will be given in the form of grant.
- In same way out of Rs.10,000/-, Rs.7,500/- will be provided on normal interest rate of 4% and Rs.2,500/- will be given in the form of grant.
- Under this scheme, person with disabilities can apply online through Jan Suvidha Kendra/Lokvani and can also receive updated status of E-application.
- Procedure of Payment: Application form will be accepted on first come first serve basis and payment will be done through E-payment in respected bank accounts.
- Collection of loan
- Approved original loan for the construction of shop will be collected after the one year of full payment of loan as quarterly instalment of Rs.500/- and 30 equal instalment will be made.
- For the purchase of shop, collection of approved loan will be done after the three months of full payment of loan as quarterly instalment of Rs.500/- and 30 equal instalment will be made.
- For the purchase of khokha/gumti/thela loan approved will be collected, after the three months of payment, on the rate of Rs.250/- quarterly and 30 equal instalments will be made.
- After the collection of loan taken for construction of shop/purchase of khokha/gumti/thela, rate of interest will be collected. This collection will be done in 24 equal monthly instalments. Beneficiary can also pay the complete amount of interest at once.
Shop Construction/Shop-operation Scheme
Under shop construction/operational scheme, people with 40% disability
will be granted with Rs.20,000/- for shop construction and Rs.10,000 will be
granted for operating shop/street stall/hand cart.
|1.||Name of Scheme||Shop Construction/Operation of Shop Scheme|
|2.||Category of Scheme||Individual|
|3.||Benefit from Scheme||For shop construction amount of Rs.20,000/- is granted by the department, out of which Rs.5,000 is grant and remaining Rs.15,000/- is loan, which has to be paid at the interest rate of 4%. Department also give financial help as amount of Rs. 10,000 for shop operation on rental basis for atleast 5 years or for the purchase of stall/hand cart, under which Rs.2,500/- is grant and remaining Rs.7,500/- will be given as loan, which will be paid at the interest of 4%.|
|4.||Criteria to get benefited from scheme||Handicaps, whose disability is 40% or more, whose certificate should be issued Chief Medical Officer or doctor of Community Health Centre or Primary Health Centre. Whose age is between 18 years to 60 years. Annual income should not be more than double of limit of BPL.|
|5.||To get the benefit, from where can we get prescribed form, if any and if available on website, then what’s the address||Prescribed form can be received from, District Handicap Welfare Officer’s Office. Format of prescribed application can be received from official website of department hwd.up.nic.in.|
|6.||To get the benefit to whom we have to contact?||From concerned District Handicap Welfare Officer of district.|
|7.||At what level problems will be solved which will occur during getting benefit?||From concerned District Magistrate/Chief Development Officer of district. Director, Handicap Welfare, 9th floor Indira Bhawan, Lucknow Contact: 0522-2287267, 0522-2286188|
Corrective Surgery treatment grant for PWDs
For the surgical treatment of disability of handicap, provision of Rs.8,000/-
per beneficiary will be granted every year.
|1.||Name of Scheme||Grant for surgery treatment for PWDs treatment of poor and incapable.|
|2.||Category of Scheme||Individual|
|3.||Benefit from Scheme||To lessen the disabilities of various kind, required corrective surgery is done, so that the PWDs could also live like normal people. For payment of surgery treatment, maximum Rs.8,000/- per person per year will be granted, for which money will be granted to the beneficiary from concerned government hospital.|
|4.||Criteria to get benefited from scheme||PWDs income or their parents income is not more than Rs.6,000/- p.a. Should be the citizen of India. Should be the permanent citizen Uttar Pradesh or should be the domicile of Uttar Pradesh for minimum 5 years. Should not be the culprit of any criminal case.|
|5.||To get the benefit, from where can we get prescribed form, if any and if available on website, then what’s the address||Form can be received at District Handicap Welfare Officer’s Office of concerned district and Directorate of Handicap Welfare, Uttar Pradesh. Format of prescribed application can be received from official website of department hwd.up.nic.in.|
|6.||Procedure to submit/present application form for grant||Such eligible PWD people, which wish to get operated under this scheme, will have to submit the form at District Handicap Welfare Officer’s office along with recommendation of Superintendent/In-charge of Government Hospital and estimated expenses.|
|7.||To get the benefit to whom we have to contact?||From concerned District Handicap Welfare Officer of district. From Superintendent/In-charge of government hospital where operation has to be done.|
|8.||At what level problems will be solved which will occur during getting benefit?||From concerned District Magistrate/Chief Development Officer of district. Director, Handicap Welfare, 9th floor Indira Bhawan, Lucknow Contact: 0522-2287267, 0522-2286188|
Free bus transportation for PWDs by Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC)
|1.||Definition:- Under this scheme until no issue is controversialBuses will be used, in such buses, which are operated by corporation on various routes outside the boundaries of UP and under the territory of the state. This facility will not be applicable in air conditioned, sleeper, and video system including buses. ‘Corporation’ will be the State Road Transport Corporation. ‘Uttar Pradesh’ will be purporting from ‘State’|
|2.||Traveling facility will be given to Uttar Pradesh buses of Road Transport Corporation for a different purpose except from the beggary.|
|3.||While starting the journey, person with disability can show his/her certificate of disability to authorised employee/officer of Transport Corporation which is being issued by Chief Medical Officer and can start his/her journey.|
|4.||Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Lucknow will provide important certificates in each financial year to Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation in which details like, how much person with disabilities have taken the benefit of travelling free in each quarter, along with permissible amount given for a demand letter through Director, PWD Empowerment will be included.|
|5.||(1) Facility of transport to person with disabilities will be given as per the certificate provided by the Chief Medical Officer. (2) Facility of transport will be provided only to that person with disabilities who come under any of the following category:-Who are completely blind or low visions (as per the definition of Person with Disabilities Act 1995).Who are completely deaf or dumb or both (as per the definition of Person with Disabilities Act 1995).Who don’t have one hand or one leg or both hands or both legs.Whose one hand or one leg or either hands or both legs are paralyzed.Who are mentally challenged (as per the definition of Person with Disabilities Act 1995).Leprosy free disabled persons.|
|6.||If disable person is severely disable as shown in the Disability Certificate that has been issued by Chief Medical Officer., i.e., if that disable person is suffering from 80% or more disability then his/her assistant will also be treated as same and will be provided with the benefit of free travelling.|
|7.||In transport buses, disabled will be allowed to travel throughout the financial year.|
|8.||This facility will be available in Nagar Bus Service, if Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation operates the service.|
|9.||Under rule 7 (2) mentioned person with disabilities will be provided with free travel facility in Uttar Pradesh State Road Transportation Corporation.|
|10.||According to the arrangement in respect of reimbursement of expenditure incurred by the Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation on person with disabilities will be done according to mutual consent to the amount of money settled in the income statement by the concerned department and payment will be done by Director, Person with Disabilities Empowerment Department.|
|11.||Certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer will be used for traveling facility.|
|12.||After cross checking the certificate issued to the person with disability by the Chief Medical Officer, bus conductor will let him travel to any destination which comes over the bus route. The account of this journey will be presented in the office of the Transport Corporation in due course. For the above free travel, it will not be mandatory to sign the registration number, signature and stamp on Disability Certificate by District Person with Disability Empowerment Officer.|
|13.||District Society Welfare Officer/District Person with Disability Empowerment Officer will keep a register with them, in which such information of such disable persons will be mentioned who all are eligible for travelling in buses of transport corporation.|
|14.||In every three months Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation will provide data regarding accounts and travelling of person with disabilities to Director, Person with Disabilities Empowerment.|
|15.||To come under category of person with disabilities for travelling it is mandatory to get the certificate of disability issued by the Chief Medical Officer.|
|16.||For this travel, concerned disable person and his assistant will not have to pay the charges.|
State Level Awards for Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
Every year on occasion of ‘World Persons with Disabilities Day’ on 3rd December efficient persons with disabilities/ self-employed persons with disabilities, employers of persons with disabilities, excellent placement officers, people working in interest of disabled persons and individuals/ organizations who are excellently working for the welfare persons with
disabilities are honoured with State Level Awards.
|1.||Name of Scheme||State Level Awards|
|2.||Category of the Awards||There are 12 Categories of State Level Awards|
|3.||Benefit from Scheme||Persons with disabilities who work excellently despite of their disability, self-employed persons with disabilities, employers who employed persons with disabilities, Assistant Placement Officer who has provided employment to persons with disabilities and voluntary organizations that have worked excellently in the field of disability are awarded to achieve new dimensions in the implementation / work area and mobility of the schemes. One shield, certificate and an amount of Rs. 25000/- cash is given as award.|
|4.||Eligibility for acquiring benefits from the Scheme||Persons with disabilities who work excellently despite of their disability, self-employed persons with disabilities, employers who employed persons with disabilities, Assistant Placement Officer who has provided employment to persons with disabilities and voluntary organizations/individuals that have worked excellently in the field of disability comes under the eligibility criteria for the state level awards. Recommendation of District Magistrate of the concerned district is needed to reward such eligible individuals/organizations/department/ autonomous body.|
|5.||The prescribed form for availing the benefits if any, from where we can get it, if available on Website, its address.||Prescribed form can be received from District Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Officer’s office and Directorate, Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Department, Uttar Pradesh. न Prescribed form can also be received from official website of department www.uphwd.gov.in|
|6.||Whom to contact for availing the benefits?||District Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Officer of related district|
Training of teachers for identifying children affected with Dyslexia, Attention Deficit and Hyper Activity Syndrome.
Work of training teachers for identifying children affected with Dyslexia, Attention Deficit and Hyper Activity Syndrome is being carried out along with the steps to aware their parents and creating awareness in the society in this perspective.
Aid to Voluntary Organizations for operation of Shelter-Houses Cum Training Centres for Shelter-less Mentally Retarded and Mentally Challenged Persons With Disabilities
A sensitive approach is required for mentally disabled persons amongst all categories of persons with disabilities because after certain level of mental disability, the help and support of others is necessary for these individuals to survive. Keeping this in view, a scheme is being operated by the department for providing grant to the voluntary organizations for operating shelter-houses cum training centres for mentally challenged shelter-less persons with disabilities enabling the participation of voluntary organizations along with government programmes to ensure economic and social upliftment of mentally challenged persons.
Aid to Voluntary Organizations/ Institutions
A grant is being approved by the State Government for the promotion of
schemes, Acts and provisions of Persons With Disabilities Welfare
Department and voluntary organizations/institutions working for cause,
prevention, treatment and rehabilitation in the field of Empowerment of
Persons With Disabilities.
Operation of Braille Press
To facilitate reading-writing of visually impaired students of the state, a
Press is being operated for publishing the books in Braille. This Braille
Press is established in students Hostel located at Nishatganj, Lucknow for
visually impaired students studying in higher education. In this Braille Press, work of publishing books in Braille is carried out in different
subjects to facilitate reading and writing of students studying in Blind Schools operated by the department.