How to apply online for UP Gopalak Yojana
UP Gopalak Yojana has been started by the government of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. In this, subsidy for cow rearing is provided to the cow rearers, the benefit is provided on the basis of the number and eligibility of cow rearing. In this article we will discuss. How to apply for UP Gopalak Yojana UP Cow Subsidy Yojana, UP Dairy Yojana, How To Apply, Online PDF Form, Key Points, Eligibility Criteria, Beneficiaries, Required Documents, Official Website, How to see Beneficiary list? Read the entire article with other information etc.
UP Gopalak Yojana 2023 has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Aditya Nath in 2023. Under this scheme, the state government will provide loans up to Rs 9 lakh to the unemployed youth of the state to set up dairy farms at low interest rates and easy terms. Although the benefit of this scheme is being given to the youth having 10 to 20 cows or buffaloes, but even if you have at least 5 animals, you will be able to apply for this scheme.
UP Gopalak Scheme launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh is an important source of financial assistance for the unemployed youth of the state. Through which youth can start their own business. It is important to keep in mind that first of all the cattle farmer himself will have to build an animal shed for 10 animals at a cost of Rs 1.5 lakh. Only after this you will be able to get loan under this scheme. The Rs 9 lakh that will be given as loan will include an amount of Rs 2 lakh (maximum Rs 2.50 lakh) as subsidy.
Highlight UP Gopalak Yojana
|UP Gopalak Yojana 2023
|To provide loans up to Rs 9 lakh to unemployed youth in Uttar Pradesh for setting up dairy farms.
|Subsidized loan up to Rs 9 lakh at low interest rates and easy terms.
|Start of Scheme
|Sector of Scheme
|State Government (UP)
|Dairy Development Department, Uttar Pradesh
|All young cattle farmers of the state with low family income.
|To be released soon
|To be released soon
Benefits and features of UP Gopalak Yojana that you must know
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only to the local young cattle farmers of the state.
- Through this scheme, the bank will provide loan up to Rs 9 lakh.
- Farmers can increase their income by producing more milk from these cows.
- Benefits will be provided only to those unemployed youth of the state who have at least five animals.
- Under this scheme, cattle owners can keep either cow or buffalo, but the animal should be milk producing. Only then will you get the benefit of this scheme.
- This scheme will help in reducing the problem of increasing unemployment in the state.
- The applicant must be a native of Uttar Pradesh state.
- The person applying should have at least 5 such animals which are milch.
- The annual income of the applicant should be Rs 1 lakh or less.
- The animals will be purchased from the animal fair. The animals purchased must be absolutely healthy.
- Aadhar card
- proof of original residence
- income certificate
- Dairy farm related documents
- bank account details
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply for UP Gopalak Yojana
- The application process for this scheme is completely offline. If you are eligible for this scheme then you can apply by following the steps given below.
- The applicant will have to go to his nearest medical officer. The application form will be available from there.
- You will have to fill all the information asked in the application form. After filling all the information, attach your documents with the application form.
- After this you will have to submit this application form to the same veterinary officer.
- The application form submitted by you will now be sent to the Chief Medical Officer and then to the Directorate.
- Your application will now be considered through a selection committee.
- Apart from this, you can see other information related to animal husbandry and farmers by going to the SOME USEFUL IMPORTANT LINK section given above and clicking on the LINK given in front of the Animal Husbandry Official Website.
UP Gopalak Yojana PDF Form
The official website of this scheme has not been launched yet, hence its PDF is not available online. You can get the form only by visiting your nearest medical officer.
In this article we learned about UP Gopalak Yojana. We hope that you liked the information. Although we have provided information about UP Gopalak Yojana here, but if you need any information and help, then you can visit the official website of the scheme. contact the office