Disabled Pension Scheme Uttar Pradesh, Disabled Pension Scheme Online Application, UP Viklang Pension Application Form, Status of Disabled Pension Scheme Uttar Pradesh Application,
The government continuously strives to improve the standard of living of the disabled citizens of the country. Keeping this in mind Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme It has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme through this article. Like what is Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme ?, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So guys if you UP Viklang Pension Yojana If you want to get complete information related to this, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana Apply
Under the Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme, the disabled citizens of the state will be provided ₹ 500 per month by the Uttar Pradesh government. With this amount, the disabled citizens of the state will be able to improve their standard of living. Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana Only citizens of the age of 18 years or above can apply under it and to apply under this scheme,
the name of the beneficiary must be in the BPL list. All the citizens of the state who want to apply under this scheme will have to apply online by visiting the official website of the Social Welfare Department. To get pension under this scheme, the beneficiary has to be 40% disabled.
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme
Like you know that people who are physically handicapped. He is unable to do any work and is completely dependent on his family. In view of all these problems, the state government has started this scheme. Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme Under the state government will provide financial assistance of 500 rupees per month to provide livelihood to people with disabilities.
Through this scheme, persons with disabilities will be able to meet their financial needs. Viklang Pension Yojana To make the disabled people of Uttar Pradesh self-reliant and empowered so that they do not become a burden on anyone. Because the disabled are considered a burden nowadays and they are not treated well.
Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana Highlights
|Name of scheme||Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme|
|Started by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji|
|Beneficiary||Disabled people of the state|
|The department||Social welfare department|
|an objective||Grant of pension to persons with disabilities|
Viklang Pension Yojana New Update
As you know, there is an outbreak of Corona virus epidemic across the country. Because of which the Modi government has locked down 21 days. Due to this, a new announcement has been made by the Finance Minister of the country Nirmala Sitharaman ji for the disabled. Disabled persons of the country will be provided an amount of Rs 1000 per month for the next three months by the government. This amount will be given directly in the beneficiary’s account in two installments for the next three months.
About 3 crore people will benefit from this. Offer it PwD Empowerment The department has been prepared and sent to the state government. It has been recommended to increase pension from CM Yogi Aditya Nath Ji.
Benefits of UP Viklang Pension Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to all disabled people of the state.
- Disabled persons of the state Viklang Pension Yojana Under this, financial assistance of Rs 500 per month will be provided.
- All persons with disabilities will get Rs 500 only after filling the physically challenged
- pension application form and after getting approval from the concerned officials of the Department of Disabled Welfare in Uttar Pradesh.
- The state government has started this scheme to provide livelihood to the disabled people.
- The government will provide 500 / – per month to 40% disabled applicants.
- Viklang Pension Yojana To take advantage of this, persons with disabilities have to apply online by visiting the official website.
- Under this scheme, the funds offered by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries,
- so the applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Eligibility for UP Disabled Pension Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- UP Disabled Pension Scheme Under the age of persons with disabilities must be 18 years or more.
- Applicant should be 40% disabled, this means that he should not have less than 40% physical disability in his body.
- Under this scheme, the family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 1000 per month.
- If any disabled person is taking benefit of any other pension scheme, then they will not be provided benefit of this scheme.
- If the disabled person owns three wheeler or four wheeler or any vehicle is not eligible for this pension.
- People with disabilities who are working in any government sector, answerRegion Disabled Pension Plan Are not eligible to take advantage of.
Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme Documents
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- Age certificate
- Duly certified copy of Disability Certificate
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this scheme, should follow the method given below.
- First applicant of social welfare department official website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will find “Divyang Pension ” The option of will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will find “Apply Online “ Option will appear. You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open.
- On this page you New entry form You have to click on the option of. After clicking on the option, the application form will open in front of you on the next page.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like personal details, bank details, income details, disability details etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the Save button. After this,
- the candidates can click on the option “Edit Form / Final Submit”, see all their details and finally their application Submit
How to check the status of UP Disabled Pension Scheme application?
- First of all, the beneficiaries have to visit the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you have to click on the option of Divyang Pension.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you application status Option will appear. You will have to click on this option.
- After this, you will have to enter your application registration number, password captcha code etc. After this, the status of your application will open in front of you.
UP Disabled Pension Plan Beneficiary The list how See?
If the interested beneficiary of the state wants to see his name in the pensioner list, then he should follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Divyang Pension You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the section of the pensioner list below, you can click on the year for which you want to see the pensioner list,
- after that the pensioner list for that year will open in front of you.
Toll free number
Social Welfare Department Toll Free Number: 18004190001